..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Sorry...
frown.gif
I was going to ask for more pictures but I figured since he was a NT Staff I would not even bother.

NICE COCOAS!!! I need an OG pair in 10.5!

Quick question do all Stash High come in that carrying case or are some in regular boxes? Thanks in advance.
no worries bro, i don't care. i knew i had to act fast with those
laugh.gif
i just wanted the other pic to see something with the left shoe that i couldn't really tell from the pic he had up. as for the stashes, ithink they are supposed to have both the box and the case right? (the box goes inside the case iirc?)

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

m tr4nch - very, very nice on the cocoas. have you ever had the chance to compare them to the retros? i need to grab a pair of the OG's before it's too hard to find one.
thanks kev. i haven't seen a pair of the retro's in person before, but from pics i can tell they don't come close to the og's.i'd take an og pair over the retro's any day.

Kazi & Fred,
pimp.gif

and the stash highs I believe come with the case that goes inside a box. Opening is diagnol instead of regular top opening I believe.

Very nice kobe denim af1's, looks different from the ones that used to be on passover's website. Kobe denim af1's have to be on my top 3 ofhyperstrike pe af1's. For me though, ps af1's take the cake, the first time I saw the ps af1's, I was so amazed and after many pairs, still is myfavorite af1's.

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

anybody have any info on this croc pack? looks pretty nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-AF1-Croc-P...en_s_Shoes?hash=item2a02c90fb7#ht_1080wt_1167

Croc pack came out Winter 2007/Early 2008. The 'pack' flew under the radar and only a few retailers even carried it. I think 4 colors came out:
- Black/brown
- Brown/blk
- Black/burgundy
- Black/grey (as posted a few pages back)
Price ranged from $175 on up. Pretty hard to come by right now. I'm still looking for the Black/burgundy. Quality is
pimp.gif

And speaking of Croc Pack, I thought I might as well post these:

2007's AF1 25th Anniversary wasn't a total loss
roll.gif
. These were a breath of fresh air @ the time.

Those other 4 were released at HOH and EU/Asia I believe. As for the original 3 croc Tier Zeros, they are some of my favorite recent releases.

378258063.jpg

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

anybody have any info on this croc pack? looks pretty nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...a02c90fb7#ht_1080wt_1167

Croc pack came out Winter 2007/Early 2008. The 'pack' flew under the radar and only a few retailers even carried it. I think 4 colors came out:
- Black/brown
- Brown/blk
- Black/burgundy
- Black/grey (as posted a few pages back)
Price ranged from $175 on up. Pretty hard to come by right now. I'm still looking for the Black/burgundy. Quality is
pimp.gif

I remember these. They were
pimp.gif

I remember b-grades on ebay for $80 BINs. I never got around to cop.
Finally copped a semi-grail today. Will post pics when they come.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Finally copped a semi-grail today.

I have a feeling I know what it is and I was hoping to pick them up on the low.

From the looks of your sig, your not my size. Unless you were just copping to be copping.
Good point. Probably not what I was thinking then. haha.

Got these in about 2 weeks ago and broke them out asap

a few bonus pics F& F Stash x Futuras are next and then BWs to complete the blue Stash set.

Back
Top Bottom