..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

thanks for all the comments, been in the game for a while but never got around to making a niketalk account...

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

you had your chance...
tongue.gif

LOL!!!! You know what I want next.. Do you need Xmas money?
laugh.gif

loonyrobert
indifferent.gif
lol starting this argument again..
laugh.gif

Hollow,
I know
ohwell.gif

Rapido,
That box is huge!
eek.gif

Mongol,
you from the darkside? seen that pic over there in their AF1 thread in the past.. Welcome to the goodside..
laugh.gif
J/K

^^^ thanks it's good to be here... to answer your question, yeah i'm from the "darkside", tho i swear it's only for the marketplace lol

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pUreRetro05,
Aint no one starting nothing
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
You going after his patents????
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Mongol,
I feel you.. as do I..
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe... Or maybe the other pair of Atmos. Or some PR AF1..
tongue.gif

Hollow- No pressure I am willing wait.. Ill just say im willing to do the same deal..
laugh.gif

LEAVE MY PATENTS OUTTA THIS!
roll.gif
@ Retro trying to put the Holiday financial squeeze on me!
loony, don't you have a pair of HKs? I woulda worked something out with the Atmos for those...

Hollow,
Fine we leave the patents out of this as long as my hong kongs do as well. It took me 7 years. And yea the financial squeeze is his go to choice of artillerybut hasnt worked yet.
laugh.gif

pure,
And I know it aint the other atmos, unless that means hollow has changed his mind
nerd.gif
. You can have all the PR af1 you see in a 10-11 range, I dont mind them
laugh.gif
. No offense to anyone.
embarassed.gif

^
roll.gif
Im just trying make his or your Xmas better.

Maybe get yourself an Xbox, PS3, couple fitteds, some DVDs and the new Clipse CD.. All of those nice things for some green shoes.
roll.gif

It was hard enough for me to let go of one pair of Atmos, let alone both...I let that one pair go because they've been sitting in my closet for a minute,and I haven't even had the chance to wear one yet, let alone run down a pair and go to the backup pair. I've owned my linens since '02 and Idon't even think the stars have begun to wear yet, lol.

Since I've been on an AF1 hiatus, I promised myself I wouldn't do anymore new pickups unless I sell off some of the other stuff, and even then pickupswould only be limited to "must haves", like PR1's, purple or obsidian highs, or Roc-A-Fellas. Speaking of Rocs, there's a pair on ebay for300, but they looking a little bang bang- any thoughts?

Oh, and there is a fresh pair of PR3s in the stash, just to rub salt in the wound...

pure,
your still going bout my hk's...
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

hollow,
Thats the same thing I'm doing now, must haves only... You referring to the pair from skit? Ive been contemplating on them. Not to mention the pairs fromnapsize but they are being greedy witht hm prices.
indifferent.gif

^^that's just mean!

nah, the Rocs I saw were on ebay- they're the single swoosh ones. I been wanting a pair, but I can't get myself to spend the kind of money they'reasking for them, after all they are just white/whites. I wish Hov would just mail me a pair, lol.

JordanFreaks,
Never got from them but heard nothing but good things...

hollow,
I hear you.. Same reason why I aint drop the money on them but for the whites with clear sole I would.. But not the $1500 napsize wants..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom