..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

i really hope they don't start doing those retro's... 8tothe24, i completely agree with you on quality/saturation/colorways. but the currentsole shape/design/whatever will kill them off if they go through with it. if nike hadn't changed those sole molds and stuck with the older design, i thinkthese would actually not be all that bad.

where's corgi when i need him?
laugh.gif

Yeah, I kind of figured shape was there with quality. But I guess that could be it's own bullet. I won't lie though, I have a hand full of 07 and 2pairs of 08 releases. This is the last "new" release, from 08, I have picked up. I actually really like these and the leather is pretty good.

354035358.jpg

But the shape, weight, thickness of material and so forth is completely different. And 09 releases just took AF1s to a whole new low. There were somecolorways that had potential, but the quality and shape are utter garbage. I am even second guessing getting the Christmas AF1s at this point.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

i really hope they don't start doing those retro's... 8tothe24, i completely agree with you on quality/saturation/colorways. but the current sole shape/design/whatever will kill them off if they go through with it. if nike hadn't changed those sole molds and stuck with the older design, i think these would actually not be all that bad.

where's corgi when i need him?
laugh.gif
I wouldn't be surprised if these AF1s were re-released as 'Supremes'. Nike's aware of how much Linens, Atmos, etc. fetch on thereseller market so they'll more than likely cash in on this.

^
pimp.gif

Ive always had a soft spot for bron af1s but dont have any.. If the suede samples that dropped last year would have released I woulda been all over it..

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^
pimp.gif

Ive always had a soft spot for bron af1s but dont have any.. If the suede samples that dropped last year would have released I woulda been all over it..

Thank you. Ive always wanted them but something else would pop up. I told myself I was done for December too..
tired.gif

Oh yeah, I was going to hit you up for your shoes but I didn't want you to have money to pick up the Linens.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Oh yeah, I was going to hit you up for your shoes but I didn't want you to have money to pick up the Linens.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I wasnt gonna drop all that on em, had tickets to handle...Which now have been handled so Im debating on selling them..
eyes.gif
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I wasnt gonna drop all that on em, had tickets to handle... Which now have been handled so Im debating on selling them..
eyes.gif
tongue.gif
1248698061_she-is-a-he.gif

any word if all this retro stuff will be everywhere, or will i need to source from the US? i'm not about to double-up on stuff i already have, but it wouldbe nice to finally be able to pick up the few things i feel i'm missing. like those damn untaiwans that i can never find...

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif
, you guys are killing me. And the gif failure,
roll.gif
Wait for it...
laugh.gif

I was like I see the gif... hit refresh and got this...
1248698061_she-is-a-he.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
You just dont know how to post em.. I see it now after I quotedit...
laugh.gif

But if you still want them I might let them go..
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif
, Wow you finally got it too work.

ohwell.gif
, all that wait, I am a little disappointed now.
I left it alone. Didn't even bother to fix it. Guess the place I got it from went down. I thought the FAIL was even better then thegif.
laugh.gif

Pure- Nice pickup man. I used to have them awhile back. When will we see you rock something
nerd.gif
?

I got something coming in finally...

way better then the Linens imo something about these that I'm crazy about though
devil.gif

In other news... I need to stop sleeping and pay my dude off for those Stash F&F joints

^ LMAO. It died again though..
roll.gif
4196781828_95e087116d_o.gif

Oh well.. Did you get your Wheats in?

Perfect execution.
roll.gif

Waiting on them.. They coming to my dude first and then to me.. Since he had bulk being sent to him to save from the international shipping..
pimp.gif

Dallas- Better than Linens! Atmos? Taiwans? Very curious.

Looney- What are you guys getting in bulk? I am curious to see as well.

Back
Top Bottom