..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^
laugh.gif
Trust me not many heaters coming from me and only one E asked abouthe threw it out there.. Nothing to hide here..
wink.gif

8tothe24- Sometimes I feel mad nosy
laugh.gif
and want to ask too? Especially in between Loonys and Pures conversations
laugh.gif

Well imo they're so much doper than Linens alot of cats just might not agree but it's all good. If I were to give even one hint out I'd give itaway so I rather not so I don't jinx myself again

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well imo they're so much doper than Linens alot of cats just might not agree but it's all good. If I were to give even one hint out I'd give it away so I rather not so I don't jinx myself again
haha. Yeah these two make me nervous about my size.
nerd.gif

I feel you on the jinx part. I had two amazing sets coming in and the moment I mentioned it on NT, they both fell through after payment was already made and Iwas waiting on shipping (I'll probably be bitter till New Years). Well I can't wait to see what you got.
pimp.gif
to everyone but me right now.

laugh.gif
, Looney- last time we got the
wink.gif
, SpaceJ threw the thread back into the dark ages and we still look likewe're recovering. And... he hasn't even dropped Part 3 on us yet.

^ What the hell were they?
nerd.gif

Im most likely making that trip to that spot like I told you after Christmas/early Jan.. Ill let you know whats over there.. Ill ask them for a list of all the11s for you.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well imo they're so much doper than Linens alot of cats just might not agree but it's all good. If I were to give even one hint out I'd give it away so I rather not so I don't jinx myself again
4196818664_45818cf914_o.gif

Lol, I am done with the gifs. Don't wanna turn this to a gif thread.
roll.gif

8tothe24- No PM for me?? I wanna know..
embarassed.gif

Loony- I want a list of 10.5..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Hey loony, how come your posts keep pimp smacking Retros down? At least in my browser. Yuku?
nerd.gif

My browser too.. Hence why I gotta keep editing with the addition of the quote.. Maybe yuku knows I got more heat..
nerd.gif
Sike..
laugh.gif

Hey loony, how come your posts keep pimp smacking Retros down? At least in my browser. Yuku?
nerd.gif
That what im saying.. First my gif now this.

Question for you.. I know ive seen you post those LA AF1 from 01.. If I wear a 10.5 do you think a 10 will do? If you have a 10.5 I hate you..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

nerd.gif

Question for you.. I know ive seen you post those LA AF1 from 01.. If I wear a 10.5 do you think a 10 will do?
They're boxed right next to me. Let me throw em on and check the toe space. Give me couple mins.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

nerd.gif

Question for you.. I know ive seen you post those LA AF1 from 01.. If I wear a 10.5 do you think a 10 will do?
They're boxed right next to me. Let me throw em on and check the toe space. Give me couple mins.
Was that a shot?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom