..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

All these atmos have me convinced.. Hopefully will get my pair soon..
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

i see sgtshizzle is back. when you read this thread, don't forget i have first dibs on all your size 26.5 and 27cm gems
tongue.gif

called up my spot about the redbones and 3m snakes and they didn't know anything.

These just got dropped off
Thought i got a good deal but....
mad.gif
at all the stains

anybody got a tip on how to remove them? or should ijust wear them as beaters?

I already tried to clean them with Jason Markk
tired.gif

stainedstashhigh.jpg

btw,
eek.gif
at the taiwans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I heard Jason Markk is pretty good but never used it before..... btw are they the Tokyo or NYC editions? I've been looking for a pair myselfactually..........

Originally Posted by p5jay2

These just got dropped off
Thought i got a good deal but....
mad.gif
at all the stains

anybody got a tip on how to remove them? or should ijust wear them as beaters?

I already tried to clean them with Jason Markk
tired.gif

stainedstashhigh.jpg

btw,
eek.gif
at the taiwans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

let me buy them.....

Damn I would have thought Jason Markk would have done the job. Did you use a Suede Brush when using the Jason Markk?

JordanFreaks - Thanks for the tip but the pic was taken after using Jason Markk on them. and they are London edition.

Loony - yes they are from ebay.

the pic was taken after using Jason Markk on them.

eek.gif
i thought that was the before pic. damn dude. i'd just toss them in the washing machine already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Did you use a Suede Brush when using the Jason Markk?

I used the brush from jason markk. The one i bought in a pack with solution. i don't know if it's suede brush.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Did you use a Suede Brush when using the Jason Markk?

I used the brush from jason markk. The one i bought in a pack with solution. i don't know if it's suede brush.

No its not.. He sells one separately thats for suede.. Might want to try that one..

damn, nice taiwans on the last page... been looking for an icey pair for the longest time

those stashes look worse then the pics off ebay, glad i didn't pick up the bape x adidas the dude also had up... are the soles chipped on the side?

p5jay20- honestly dude i say return them.

SpaceJ- those are fire man!!!

Lex= Great stuff man
pimp.gif

Jordan Freak- esos estan muy hermosos ;

"Why are you breathing so hard"

-Kevin2nd

no chips on soles

i appreciate all the comments

now i'd like to see some tips on how to clean if there's any way rather than emphasizing how beat they are
ohwell.gif

dallas - seller does not accept returns.

thanks for all the kind words fam....

p5jay2- well depending on how the seller's description was..for example "used" but still in "good condition", I do believe you can filea dispute with paypal that the item received was in worst condition than described.. I hope that helps....

I think the best thing you can do with those stash highs is to try submerging them in a bucket of warm water with laundry detergent and maybe some oxy cleanand scrub with a soft bristled brush. you could possibly get some of the dirt and stains off the leather that way. I'm not too sure about the midsoles, butI'm guessing seaglow would take care of some of the yellowing, and if the stains are on the outside, some scrubbing with a hard bristle toothbrush and somedetergent/oxy solution should work. and if it doesn't, you can always try sandpaper. it works on white rubber, should work on clear... good luck.

Back
Top Bottom