..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

damn i thought they were yours G to the T
laugh.gif

yea they know their stuff but i just feel like they're both mad corny and that CK contradicts himself too much about what he says. they're collectionsare dope though nonetheless but something about those two cats that i don't like. I used to read CKs SC AF1 interview all the time and by me saying thisI've probably read his and Bobbitos like 5 times each. I wish Bob just came back and made some more dope stuff. Those Mac and Chesse, those all blue highsand all red highs are fire. The only good one CK made was 112 pack. Mayors bespokes are dope but I saw an interview that he help most of them up and alot ofthem were pretty much ... "i have money and i was bored so I went down there and made these" In my own words of course but that's pretty muchwhat he was throwing out there.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

from seeing snippets of CK's collection and reading that interview, he is a dope dude and i bet he has a ton of crazy stories. his collection looks pretty crazy and he's given away more than i could dream of owning. some of his designs for nike have been terrible but he def knows his stuff. mayor's designs on bespoke have been super duper nice. lots of the stuff he says is corny to me but it might be just how he is. seems like most of his collection is recent stuff that i don't like but i never really watched his vids in detail. i think nike should give him a shot at designing some quikstrike or something.
QFT....I remember hearing CK giving away 1000 pairs of something around that to his wife's church or something. Either way dude is very humbleand I got a lot of respect for him even if his id's suck
laugh.gif
. As formayor I don't see why nike should give him his own shoe to release at retail locations. He is just a sneaker connoisseur just like me and everyone else inthis thread. If he get's a shot, then I should get a shot.
laugh.gif
Idon't care if he has a 1000 pairs or w/e. He has very nice collection don't get me wrong, but no where near the best or a self-proclaimed AF1 king thathe says he is. He just promotes himself very well. I know people that would blow his collection out the water with stuff he probably never knew existed. If youhave money you can make just as many bespokes he has. I am not a hater, I just call it like I see it. If anything put out nike design contest and have peoplevote on the best design. Only fair way. Lastly DJ AM(rip) just got his own shoe and didn't even live to see it release and imo he has done more forsneakers than Mayor.

Kazi- yea u think that's bs that now that AM is fine tgeyvwant to make him a sneaker. Everyone wants to cash in on dudes death. I couldn't find thecharity thing on eBay so I typed DJ AM NIKE and all if a sudden I saw shirts from all sorts of brands to included UNDFTD unless everything is going to acharity from every brand that is making these shirts or auctions I think it's BS.

Nike has put a choke on everything. From quality on stuff to the cheap retros they bring out. Even the fresh new stuff is crap.

Tr4ch- man my WPs are my beaters but I never seen em with the white laces on, they look pretty good with them.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

can anyone post the latest nike af1 ID options?
thx
depends on the sole you get. If you get the regular just the olympic colors. If you get the supreme sole (the one with the air bubble, i thinkthats what it's called), you get the olympic colors plus this new material that's has a color but looks gray and the more you where the shoe it losesthe gray and the color comes out. I forgot the process,but he they was explaining on how it works.

Tr4ch- man my WPs are my beaters but I never seen em with the white laces on, they look pretty good with them.

Kush and Rookee- I sent both of you three different links. This is how it should be but it's not. If you guys know other cats in here with the same sizehit them up.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Kush and Rookee- I sent both of you three different links. This is how it should be but it's not. If you guys know other cats in here with the same size hit them up.
Listen to this man Loony. You never share..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Kush and Rookee- I sent both of you three different links. This is how it should be but it's not. If you guys know other cats in here with the same size hit them up.
Listen to this man Loony. You never share..
roll.gif
laugh.gif
, Here we go again. Coming from the guy with pair of DSAtmos under his name.

Back
Top Bottom