..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

ten2eleven, I guess they are fake, a good fake though if they even got the box label correct.
the seller sent me a message saying that there's a 21 day hold on the funds and for me to resolve that by taking the hold off, If I don't within 24 hours he's going to relist and not sell me the shoes. So I guess I lucked out.
Sorry man.
ohwell.gif
Don't mean to ruin your high. Just don't like fellow NTers getting jipped. But good thing your getting your money back!
pimp.gif
Maybe G Raider can give you info on the size 9 he posted a page back.

http://niketalk.com/topic/228042/master/1/
Haven't got my money back yet, but I'm in the process.
I'm gonna pm G Raider to see what's up.
sorry im payin for those right now
tongue.gif
embarassed.gif

and i dont know how u think the stiching color is off...the stiching is white!

- slyz5

Stitching is not white...
laugh.gif

But hopefully everyone obtains their grails this year so we can keep this thread going strong!

Red- 619? SD?
nerd.gif
Nah, my ebay account is in my Mom's name and me and my lil bro made the account years ago when we were into WWE and Rey Mysterio.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G Raider

ten2eleven, I guess they are fake, a good fake though if they even got the box label correct.
the seller sent me a message saying that there's a 21 day hold on the funds and for me to resolve that by taking the hold off, If I don't within 24 hours he's going to relist and not sell me the shoes. So I guess I lucked out.
Sorry man.
ohwell.gif
Don't mean to ruin your high. Just don't like fellow NTers getting jipped. But good thing your getting your money back!
pimp.gif

tongue.gif
embarassed.gif
How much did you cop them for?

Originally Posted by G Raider

Sorry man.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif
embarassed.gif
How much did you cop them for?
$220 ... ill either be postin pics in a few days or cryin cause i got played and tryin to get a refund from paypal
laugh.gif

dude seems legit tho so i dont think i should have a problem

eek.gif
pimp.gif
, Those denims are amazing. I was just thinking about this yesterday and that isexactly what I had in mind if I ever made a Bespoke. Well, without the clear midsole at least; pure white would be better imo.

Nice HKs, this is starting to kill me now.

mosneaksthanU,
go to migenteclothing.com then the blog and the same picture will be there as Clark's. He sent them to Safe to make gear for him. Them 2 with Mayor, Gregstreet and Chi Mcbride are members of ATF. That's they crew.

Steve,
if you go down half a size you can have a pair too.

you know, i missed out on those anaconda.. it was a US9.5 vnds with no box. ended up for under $300 shipped to europe. i'm officially pissed now. i shouldhave just gotten them.

Yeah, I know. I really want to hold out for an 11.0. Seeing Mo's pair just reinforces it in my head. Mo, you destroy this thread- nice stuff.

10-2-11 -
laugh.gif
, wow, peer pressure.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Yeah, I know. I really want to hold out for an 11.0. Seeing Mo's pair just reinforces it in my head. Mo, you destroy this thread- nice stuff.

10-2-11 -
laugh.gif
, wow, peer pressure.
For reals.
pimp.gif

I want the suffering to end..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

? I dont get people asking for gum anything.
it was embarrassing to see people in gum bottom white/white af1s and now people ask for it just because its not around as much anymore.

No wonder why Nike is so confused sometimes.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...tle-of-the-bespokes.html
More bespokes

#1 Google Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-google.jpg

Google Nike Sportswear Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#2 Hot Lime Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi) Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-hot-lime-air-tech-challenge.jpg

Hot Lime Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi) Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#3 Mad Hectic Remix Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-mad-hectic-remix.jpg

Mad Hectic Remix Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#4 Pink Hulk Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-pink-hulk.jpg

Pink Hulk Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

Those PINK HULKS my bad. Those are insane. My favorite bespoke of all time.

laugh.gif
, Man Mo's picture of HKs just messed me up at work. I sent asimple email with document to my boss "For you reference."
smh.gif
, is probably what he is thinking and what I feel like for sending that. Can't tell him what distracted methough.
laugh.gif
, oh well- too many nice AF1s to look at on here right now.

*note to self*
more Air force id "Prem" MX (black magic) options
this is the $300 ids and their features, if anyone has more info or pics pls add, thx

http://www.eukicks.com/ni...1-low-prem-mx-21-mercer/
http://www.nike.com/nikeo...d-all-black-magic-patent
[h1]AF1 MX iD - All Black Magic Patent...[/h1]
Here at 21M we offer 3 different stages of customization for the Air Force 1. Being a studio exclusive to us, NSW Tokyo and NT London we have the AF1 MX available for customization. One of the options is a new material we have called Black Magic Patent. Black Magic Patent is a duel tone property leather available exclusively for the AF1 MX.
We will show you some pics once the shoes have been worn... That's when the Black Magic Patent does it's thing.

magicinline.jpg

magicinline2.jpg

http://theshoegame.com/ar...ir-force-1-by-mayor.html
the new material only made available in select Nike iD terminals. The undertone color is where the real black magic happens. The dark red once revealed, will be a lighter red color and the navy will evolve into a blue hue. The Air Force One also features a visible air bubble that can be tinted with color of your choice.
The Black Magic Nike iD material option will cost you $300.

egads that pair is ghastly. i guess it's just a showcase for the different colors of that material. * edit - actually not THAT bad. should use somethingbesides purp on the laces.

Back
Top Bottom