..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

There were another pair of LUX lows from, I think, 2004-5. They weren't made with woven leather but they were okay still. I almost wanna say the Blacks were re-released after they first dropped (could be wrong, though).

Here
200891667899689.jpg

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

There were another pair of LUX lows from, I think, 2004-5. They weren't made with woven leather but they were okay still. I almost wanna say the Blacks were re-released after they first dropped (could be wrong, though).

you're right. they both (black highs and white lows) re-released in 2004. from what i've seen in pics they look slightly lower quality than the originals, although i've never seen them in person. og ftw.
thanks stickz405.

i remember them black highs they dropped 02 im pretty sure
i thought they looked nice only reason i didnt get em is cuz they were high, back then i only really liked mids

one of my all time grails came in today. i've been looking for these babies for over 2 years... so i'm really glad i managed to find a pair DS.

4327252075_3b062e774a.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

local spot don't have my size on those leather boot highs that just dropped - i'm so pissed that i slept. any online spot selling them for a decent price? frick i hate paying retail 
mad.gif
Goliath has them and does phone orders. 212.360.7683 Ubiq should also have them www.ubiqlife.com. If you still need help hit pm and I'll pick them up for you.

Just bought Astros (one of my grails
smile.gif
) and a second pair of Denver ASG's. Will post pics once they arive.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Kazi,
You got any clear pics of the Fat Joe TS joints you have/had? Also what size were they?

I lost all my pictures I had on HD. Cheap @#+$ stopped working on me. I sold my grey/pink and all pink. Only kept the grey/neon and have some orca ones as well. I will try to snap some pics when I get some time since they are in a storage.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

one of my all time grails came in today. i've been looking for these babies for over 2 years... so i'm really glad i managed to find a pair DS.

4327252075_3b062e774a.jpg
damn. them JD's are extra crispy.
eek.gif
.. nice pickup.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Kazi,
Thank you sir. Always been trying to see clear pics of grey/pink and grey/neon.
Here I did quick google search and some blog had my old pics saved.
PICS

afts1.jpg

where can i find the all star forces in all 4 of the low colors? lookin to grab all of em but cant find em anywhere

Back
Top Bottom