..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Please don't mind the trainer
Will they be released to public??
pimp.gif

No they were only released to the players

Originally Posted by skep

where can i find the all star forces in all 4 of the low colors? lookin to grab all of em but cant find em anywhere
I've seen them on ebay.  All four are also on kix-files if you can do overseas store.

thanks jae, good to see you in here again.

b- nice jd's man. still mad about passing on them when they released back in 02. what was i thinking??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

latest pickup

Good Pickup...
I still need a pair of Stash AF1 in size 10.5, I really want the Hyperstrike but i'll take a pair of the GRs...
I remember that was the 1st ever sneaker I stood on line for in my life!!!
Camped out the whole night, only to get to the front of the line and they didnt have either shoe in my size... Needless to say, I walked away empty handed...

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Kazi,
I would imagine the neon pair is the same just neon instead of pink. Correct? Appreciate it.
pimp.gif

Yeah just neon green in place of the pink.

Dallas 
eek.gif
sick pick up. I always wanted those but never could bring myself to pay the insane prices people were asking.

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

Kazi- Thanks man. I think... I KNOW those pinks and neon greens TS joints are the best TS EVER.
The color blocking, the gum sole, the pink or the neon green makes them stand out and that grey just mellows the shoe out.
I know those are the only two TS joints I'd go all out for. Money and time wise.

guys, i have a quick question:

i want trade my 01 Deep Royal/Metallic Silver Lows, worn 2x against some 01 White/Gum Lows, worn 2x.

Is this trade fair?

^^^gldcst if it is worth it to you just do it. Shoes are only worth what someone is willing to give for them.

6ye3xt.jpg
<--- Can anyone find please in a size 10.5 or 11 even a 10..please!!!
ru7cxx.jpg
<--- got a size 10 and 11 1/2 in these holla if want!

some1 please edit that or delete before our thread gets deleted.

nrg thanks for the reply. im tryin to find them all for like $400. retail is only $88. them prices on ebay are stupid high

whats good? anyone know of any deals on the black/white 3m af1 lows that dropped late last year? not tryin to drop that much

Back
Top Bottom