..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

2856046913_2edc9e94c5.jpg

i kinda wear these too often, but i really like them.

Oh and as for Af1/Dunk hybrids....I think it's a bad combo, it looks straight up awkward.

Best one I seen is white supreme low colorway on a AF. Wasn't a whole dunk upper tho cuz it used the regular styles panels.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Some nice forces in this video.
pimp.gif
i see them pro bowl forces and i'm still kinda bummed i never grabbed those brazil forces made out of that felt-like material. who owns the forces in the opening shot?

^ATF crew. All Day, Mayor, DJCK, Greg Street and Feets Malone

Don't know which pairs belong to who, but the whole setup was compilation of bit's and pieces of their collections. I'm also gonna take a guess and say purple highs were probably worn by Tyler(spacej).

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

That Franalations kid is a huge beast
laugh.gif

Winky

^^^
roll.gif

Gosh damnit it was sneakerfriends
frown.gif
  I figured thats what was the event...gosh I wish I could have gone ughhhh

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

nice r3, hoping to have a pair shortly. shots of the curry's yet?

i'll finally be getting my paws on the $32 currys next monday. you won't believe how long you have to wait if you're being cheap..
roll.gif

still, $32 shipped within the US is cheaper than $75 shipped to where i am. wouldn't make much sense if i paid as much for shipping as i am for shoes
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

when i get them... i have a feeling i'll be wearing those more than i will, my 3M snakes..

WHY would you put up a listing on ebay with your stank nasty feet all up in the shoes with no socks like this?  (by the way, for anybody watching these, are they legit?  anybody else going to bid on them?
nerd.gif
)

(had to take that pic down, too disgusting)

laugh.gif
i know all about being cheap. sea mail from AUS took 3 months one. i'm annoyed i passed on that pair now

Originally Posted by denverairforce

WHY would you put up a listing on ebay with your stank nasty feet all up in the shoes with no socks like this?  (by the way, for anybody watching these, are they legit?  anybody else going to bid on them?
nerd.gif
)

sick.gif
sick.gif
Why would you still want them?

Back
Top Bottom