..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

i kill all my un-DS purchases with lysol

thats just nasty what was dude thinkin???

A majority of the forces are Mayor's.

The "made to order" pack (croc skin forces) Supposedly go $30,000 for the whole set.

Been trying to get the homie Mayor on NT, but for some reason he does not do it.

^^ speak for yourself homie. I'd jock the homie Kevin or Tim before that fat clown.
Dude is annoying when he speaks. I know the man has heat but he's just annoying.

Mayor doesnt wanna joint but he might lurk. Son is from the other site. Plus he thinks everyone here hates him. Thats what he told me last we spoke.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by denverairforce

WHY would you put up a listing on ebay with your stank nasty feet all up in the shoes with no socks like this?  (by the way, for anybody watching these, are they legit?  anybody else going to bid on them?
nerd.gif
)
sick.gif
sick.gif
Why would you still want them?
I could have cleaned and disinfected them just fine.  those pictures did have me shook though, that's probably why I didn't bother in the end. 

Mayors cool, most people here dont dislike him

but
"sneaker celebs" will get hate just for that reason alone... even though he denies being one...

Gosh this douche just KEEPS popping up lol

Nice purple his. Said it before and I'll say it again, I'm a sucker for white midsole/sole with a 1 color upper

Haven't copped anything new in a bit...eBay been slow on my size....SZ10 has been popping lately.....I need to chop my toes off....

Jah - seems like size 10 has been popping for air max a lot lately too. weird how that works.

those courirs up there look great, I wish I could find/afford a pair.

Originally Posted by JordanFreaks

spacej23- unDS?
pimp.gif

arrived yesterday... good lookin' out..

tired.gif
............................................man i need a 10.5
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom