..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

got some 96 Patents, pretty beat, but got them for next to nothing, so why not
happy.gif

4760147996_aa8039709d.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what is retail on those?

I asked my spot to order em, hopefully the west coast gets em.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

If you don't mind me asking, what is retail on those?

I asked my spot to order em, hopefully the west coast gets em.

Well the box reads $100, but I got them shipped to my place for less and im in so cal btw...

Originally Posted by teekay

These Legit? I don't know much about the Jewels apart from my bro has some Cortez Jewels from 2002 lol
They are legit.  The shoes were made to commemorate the 2002 Fifa World Cup held in Korea.

the toebox on the new white highs is GR synthetic leather, but the outside part of the toebox and the whole back panel are nice tumbled leather.

just saw these two highs in the sc iphone app. they should release in august, $100 for the greys, $135 for the blacks.
the grey ones are nubuck, the black i don't know.

imagecng.jpg

imageuxq.jpg

If those highs were all tumbled leather, I'd buy three pair right now. I gotta see them in person, maybe I'll grab a pair, just maybe...the color combo is hard to ignore.

Bootsie,

Nice pics. I have to say I'm disappointed at the toe box though. I already ordered 2 pairs and they should be en route to me, but they just might be going back now...I thought all of the leather including the toebox was tumbled...smh...

i think the shape of the toe box is more of a disappointment than the lack of tumbled leather. nice simple attempt, but I'm good.

I saw the white/gum highs in niketown the other day. I too was disappointed that the toebox wasnt tumbled leather. they still look clean beyond belief though.

I dont know why Nike just cant start using the 1997-2003 leather again. even though they creased right out the box, it was buttersoft.

The one area that's screaming out for tumbled leather gets Pleather while the rest of the shoe gets somewhat decent (I hope) tumbled leather. Go figure.

at least there using tumbled leather. Hopefully a sign of things to come. I Thought it was gone for good

question - is that tumbled leather actually soft, real cow leather? or is it just rat hide stamped with a "tumbled" pattern?

Back
Top Bottom