..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

MOSTHATED770 wrote:
ok fellas heres the cleaned up tagged pics.. I dont even know what they are called so i put numbers by them lol..

im about to answer all my PMs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wish they had size12s over there.

Do you know why them twins were selling all their shoes ???

You copped all them from that garage sale right???

Loony!

I had to come in and salute you for that pick up! You musta hopped in the Hot Tub Time Machine for those purps! Part of me is real happy for you, while another part of me wants to climb through your window while you sleep and snatch them up (I will be in MIA next month, so beware!)

101112, I see you with them obsidians...

that's a great price for those. that's an NT'er selling the shoes: peterock. super cool guy and 10000% legit. he's the one that sold me my courirs for cheap. 

Hollow!!!!!
Whats good my brother?! Thanks fam.. I still cant believe I landed that pair.. I thanks several people from this thread for em.. you know who you are...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

roll.gif
Tell me how he says the same thing. I'll find trade em soon. Well hopefully.
nerd.gif
*Fixed

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Rob,
This is the week..
pimp.gif

Matt,
Dope Patents! How you been man? Any new pick ups?

new pick up, told myself i would never get these promo models cuz they are so plain but these have a clear sole so i gave them the green light. Just in time for Recovery

4743956765_3e604ef6ba.jpg

4744598032_5f413a6e88.jpg

4743966965_45dff1dbe9.jpg

air force 1 · "independence day"

sz 8.5 for only $70 at fcla, I heard they suck at shipping and communication...but that looks like a great deal!

anyone see them premium 3m lows with the ripstop tongue that just dropped? almost exactly like the all star highs except they're lows.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

roll.gif
Tell me how he says the same thing. I'll trade em soon. Well hopefully.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
dooo it.

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Matt,
Dope Patents! How you been man? Any new pick ups?

what up erv. thanks! not too much going on, no real pickups lately, been kinda dry everywhere
ohwell.gif
oh well. how about you?

maza- nice shady's. recovery is amazing btw for anyone who hasn't heard it yet.

farrrrk those patent lows are great. yeah i figured that dude was an nt'er kev.

preview of my newest pickup!

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

what up erv. thanks! not too much going on, no real pickups lately, been kinda dry everywhere
ohwell.gif
oh well. how about you?
It has been dry the last few months but June has been a busy month for me. I have one coming in today and waiting for another to be shipped.

Any1 got info on the AF1 Hampton? Dy comin out thursday and I only seen those same 3 pics

Back
Top Bottom