..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

damn man. some nice stuff up in here. i just got back from another trip to tokyo. if anyone wants to know, k-skit is still in kichijoji but they moved around the block from their old location. l.a. avenue/napsize has moved from kichijoji to harajuku - it's kinda between and to the side from the train station and supreme. if anyone needs exact directions, pm me. 
since my boss gave me a decent amount of cash to spend, i ended up grabbing a pair of uenos. that is one of the few pairs i had and sold and want to buy again. i got my first pair from allon iny in a trade for some ugly sc laser dunks and have regretted selling them. i'm def gonna wear this pair. other than that, there wasn't really that much in the way of af1's in my size. 

I just got these in. Not jewels but theyll do just fine. Leather is quite quality

ed73d5b9fce0c8511488929bdb3ebfdf.jpg

5355cec9b7a5140cd90d72c44082111d.jpg

i know this is a long shot, but i bought a pair of 1991 hight top white/zen grey af1's sz 8.0 from NAPSIZE about 1.5 years ago, and today i find out that they are 2 RIGHT SHOES. is there anybody on here who happened to buy a pair and get 2 lefts? PM me

Originally Posted by Alex23

i know this is a long shot, but i bought a pair of 1991 hight top white/zen grey af1's sz 8.0 from NAPSIZE about 1.5 years ago, and today i find out that they are 2 RIGHT SHOES. is there anybody on here who happened to buy a pair and get 2 lefts? PM me
laugh.gif
 should have posted that earlier. i was at that store the other day. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Alex23

laugh.gif
 should have posted that earlier. i was at that store the other day. 
smh.  when i got them i didnt even check. one of the shoes was put on top of the box and displayed in my room.  felt like selling them, and when i go to take pics.....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

x2_1c7e6af

info on these?
I'm assuming GR, but I don't remember seeing them

Yeah, they are GR's.

They dropped this past weekend. Probably will end up in outlets down the road.

G to tha T,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Very nice jewels.

Kev,
You go to japan more than I go to the beach in a yr here in miami 
laugh.gif
Let me know next time your out there
nerd.gif

was just browing around the 'bay and saw this auction, how does an auction for fakes, advertised as fakes, get this many bids? smh. 380250870225

xilegacy you may have just made my day with that post, will call asap.

g to that t- those are so nice. what's the name of the orange cw?

and whatever that thing is, it's a steal at 840 yen

Kev,
will do.. Hopefully these stay around that long cause I tried every other communication form to that spot and no avail. Lol

Back
Top Bottom