..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

laugh.gif
Stuntman Mike wrote:

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

yeah, i asked about those mahoganys before and nobody posted a pic of an actual pair. someone said that mayor might have a pair but i asked him on ustream he didn't even know what they were. 
thats weird man i was on when you asked him that.

the first thing you asked him though was "how come your breathing so hard"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 and he replied: "it's because i'm fat man!" props to dude for being straight. us fat guys gotta stick together 
pimp.gif

he did mention he was on his Wii game tough doing the Wii Fit
laugh.gif

pretty cool dude i guess 

gd looks kazi, nike was moved by all the ppl that donated and seen our cause and how much love we put into this so they blessed us with a second pair, sz 9 for reggie and 10.5 for his dad both with the custom boxs

gldcst - those look incredible, very nice.

Cidetrax - I hate you.  need those 'shrooms!  hopefully you aren't 10.5/11, haha.  kidding about the hate of course, great pickup. not a linen fan, but congrats on those as well. 

and since nobody has posted the pics for Jae yet, I will... it's very moving to see how much love and care went into this project, very nice work to all who were involved.

23570576.jpg

93761323.jpg

75365062.jpg

p1010021.jpg

p1010031h.jpg

p1010060iy.jpg

p1010071uv.jpg

p1010068n.jpg

rip to reggie right

but seriously did a 6th grader write the website? i mean bein on a forum n makin mistakes is 1 thing
but an official tribute page to someone who passed and something that gets updated
should be edited a little better
and y did u guys choose the worst pic in the world of the man to put in that lil picture frame thing?

box is super dope tho
the shoes to colorful
yall still doin the other pair?
hopefully they be wearable

and before anybody accusses me of hating cus i know you will
im just being honest
me n reggie was always cool sold eachother kicks and all that i taught him wat he knew bout forces so dead that

niiiiiiice shrooms n linens.

gd looks denver.

prym - i feel you i didnt do the website n personaly think a better pic shiuld have been used but that wasnt in my control
im not shure if we still gonna do a premium id for ppl to buy, using the color choices and blocking they offer we couldnt think of anything special enough to go with the cause.

thats a good thing you guys did there.....very commendable oh and for some reason Mayor thinks NT hates him. Someone asked on one of the shows if he was on here and he responded with ''nah they dont like me over there''. I didn't know if he was referring to TEAM AF1 or NT in general.

Originally Posted by prymone

rip to reggie right

but seriously did a 6th grader write the website? i mean bein on a forum n makin mistakes is 1 thing
but an official tribute page to someone who passed and something that gets updated
should be edited a little better
and y did u guys choose the worst pic in the world of the man to put in that lil picture frame thing?

box is super dope tho
the shoes to colorful
yall still doin the other pair?
hopefully they be wearable

and before anybody accusses me of hating cus i know you will
im just being honest
me n reggie was always cool sold eachother kicks and all that i taught him wat he knew bout forces so dead that

PRYM u know PUN made the site.. Dudes spelling isnt legit lol..He still my dude though..

UPS>>>>

RIP REGGIE

Whats good Jae...I've been well, slowly getting back into sneakers, its been love/hate haha.

Really nice shrooms and linens on the last page, im jealous.

I snapped this pic at a mom 'n pop a little while ago, some of you might remember. Anyone have a picture of the box tag for these?
3877892063_03a781fa39.jpg

Watching clockers and these blew me away

looks like black canvas hi's

and p5jay, VERY nice. What size if you don't mind me asking.

^correct me if i'm wrong, but those look more like vandals. biggest hint is the midsole/sole at the toe looks thinner than an af1. i could be wrong though.

those bespokes turned out really nice!
pimp.gif

RIP Reggie
frown.gif

Some rare sample jewel eye candy that I found on the internet.

af1mid6301254129sample1.jpg

af1mid6301254129sample5.jpg

I swear NYC and Cali get all the love when it comes to AF1's

manhattan-af1-11.jpg

bronx-af1-2.jpg

These released today in NYC.

Those Bespokes for Reggie are official. RIP to lil homie.

^I don't like the contrast piping or the bath towel swoosh, but they appear to have some serious leather on them, at least on the middle panel... what is the maroon and blue material?

Back
Top Bottom