..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Why u sound like u hosting a murder mystery show

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

enjoyed the preview of the foam af1 as well as the vid of the 5 borough pack. thanks for that mr. mayor. the oversized cap falling off the head looks a little silly for a grown man but i'm def not one to judge what is mature and what is not. 

James - those are sick, too bad they're a size 6. btw, link to the 92 oly's by any chance?  edit: nevermind, saw what I think you are referring to.  they oly's look like those but I think they have a patent heel tab and had USA on them somewhere, but I just can't remember.  can't believe I didn't save pics from the auction.  maybe it is the same pair and I'm just "misremembering" like Roger Clemens. 
laugh.gif

MaZa - wow $30? killin' it man. nice pickup.

nope, there was a '92 pair on the bay a few months back, went for under $100 shipped. i'm very familiar with the '96's, I get mad every time somebody posts them in here, lol.

Anyone seen these in person yet? Should be dropping in the next week or so.

af1lead.jpg

nike-air-force-1-hi-supreme-black-metallic-silver.jpg

The black high's are suppose to be supremes.

Rob - nope it's not those, but holy %&*@, first time seeing those, what year are those from? wow.

I think maybe mosneaks' pair is the pair I'm talking about? post them man!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Rob - nope it's not those, but holy %&*@, first time seeing those, what year are those from? wow.

I think maybe mosneaks' pair is the pair I'm talking about? post them man!
his have the USA on the side in red, white and blue.

they are in the air force SC magazine.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Anyone seen these in person yet? Should be dropping in the next week or so.

nike-air-force-1-hi-supreme-black-metallic-silver.jpg

The black high's are suppose to be supremes.
Is it the nylon strap that makes these 'Supreme'? Sure as hell can't be the leather seeing how glossy it is!

copped these TODAY, also have 1 of each in storage
I think I'm going to make a custom fitted to match them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(which means rocking them all next year like beaters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

10ygjk2.jpg

I've seen the Foam AF1s in person. Much better IMO. I would think about copping if it wasn't for that $185 pricetag
sick.gif

big big big ups to the homie looneyrob for shooting me the link to this cap. it's the closest match so far. 
hvrxw7.jpg

waitaminute. is that thunderchunk with a new name? 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

i broke my nikon in japan so i been stuck using the damn iphone cam. i have a decent olympus cam but i lost the charger 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom