..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

These are looking good:

nike-air-force-1-puerto-rico-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

waitaminute. is that thunderchunk with a new name? 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

i broke my nikon in japan so i been stuck using the damn iphone cam. i have a decent olympus cam but i lost the charger 
frown.gif
trying to hold on to my 20,000th post on the SN for something special 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

those puerto rico lows look terrible. rat hide and square toe, yuck. kinda like the basketball lace locks though... those would go good on the bobbito highs.

Lex - real dope stuff, love those grey leather lows.

Kevin San if you ever let go of those sick joints I will be waiting.

Here is the other half.

494250_1174e762a6_l.jpg

Lex -  Dope stuff man.
smokin.gif

Kev & Kaz -  You both suck for those Lebron Hypers...that is all. 
laugh.gif

I usually stray away from newer release AF1's, but these ::tongue:ookie/Chris Rock's voice:: kept cawlllin' me and cawlllin' me!  I'm glad I decided to pull the trigger on these . . .

2vdgwfb.jpg

8xiyys.jpg

727nrq.jpg

15rgvg6.jpg

2encl87.jpg

24yo01x.jpg

Thanks Kev.  I'm glad to hear you'll be getting your pairs sooner now---you're going to love'em.

any us 10'ers scope out k skit. they got some black/wine leather hi's (93) in what looks like ds condition for 16k yen.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Matt - Thanks man! Take care of those Black/3M jewel mids!!! I don't want to see a picture of them looking similar to your Obsidian/Caro lows.
tongue.gif

In honor of Team Air Force 1's 5th installment, let's take a trip down memory lane . . .

14mz3er.jpg

xc7n79.jpg

ur8u9.jpg

mi10qw.jpg

160ol68.jpg

2eevsqp.jpg

zunvcx.jpg

102jm6h.jpg

mcxdfb.jpg

9tl6cx.jpg

33k8a6x.jpg

331f5h4.jpg

35ioxab.jpg

ay3nsh.jpg

mkzpqu.jpg

2gsgw8i.jpg

33nz23a.jpg

2ppxxr8.jpg

mkyzqo.jpg

w2etrn.jpg

2gwiefd.jpg

n4v0iu.jpg

5214wi.jpg

i just felt like going back in time

Hong Kongs and linens looking nice in them pics.

At rapido you doubling up on all of them?

Lex and the grey lows make me a bitter man.....

Those are the #1 AF1's that I am hunting for......that release or the one with the grey contrast midsole stitching, or the OG canvas pair.

God doesn't answer my prayers for some reason....

SJ's collection is killer! don't think i have seen all those pics before. and i hope this NY pack doesn't turn out like the infra 90's with 5 pages of pick ups from people who couldn't give a toss about the shoe otherwise

Dallas -  Thanks for reposting those older pics---all of those pics took me on a trip down memory lane word to Nas.

jamesyo -  I appreciate the compliment homey.

After obtaining my AF1 grails (purp hi's), I sort of slowed down on AF1's.  Some of these new releases are pretty nice though.  Of course they'll never compare to the oldies, but I do feel like some of these newer joints are a step in the right direction.  For example,  I think these are really nice . . .

light-charcoal-af1-1-12.jpg

light-charcoal-af1-1-2.jpg

light-charcoal-af1-1-3.jpg

light-charcoal-af1-1-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom