..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

http://af-ones.blogspot.com/
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I gotta get some of that seaglow-

How do you use that seaglow- is it just something you scrub on, or do you have to apply and let it sit in the sun or something?

sea glow for forces: put a few drops on a piece of paper towel and apply to yellowed area. Scrub with corse pad (it comes with one) to get in the groves,careful of the AIR logo it will take the paint off there. Then go over the area again with a few more drops and let it sit in the sun. Keep reapplying andscrubbing every 10-20 mins. DO NOT LET IT GET IN CONTACT WITH AN GLUE ON YOUR SHOE. IT WILL DISOLVE IT. Hope that helps.

About the boxtags, anyone who wants my templates PM me your email addy and I'll send them. You'll need photoshop though. Shoutout to my mom for printngmy tags on high quality paper at work <3

Thanks for the comments on the Vapors. I paid $170 shipped for them no box, yellowed midsole but DS. Almost paid double that last year *phewf*

has anyone tried getting the yellow off their soles without the use of seaglow? that $+% is damn near impossible to get here in my region. i've triedhand-detergent and scrubbing; maybe i'm not scrubbing hard enough... but any tips?

Check the restoration thread for details. But Wally uses tooth whitening jell and it works out great. You can order seaglow online from their website.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i have no info but they look ugly to me though. hope you don't pay too much.

i believe it's a stash collabo.

apparently NORT and nike had a falling out though, NORT moved to BK and no longer carries nike.

purple highs hurt. after all the kampoutkid nonsense, i hope we get something for that I-95 thing..

Was @ a sneaker spot the other day picking up some white/white lows for my son, saw the women's purple lows, and men's white/orange. The colorways arehot, but the leather gets the thumbs down. As much as I wanted some white/orange, I passed. Guess I shoulda copped the carotene jewels when I had the chance...

is the 10.5 ds? ^
but dope rose gardens up there

my new pick ups nothin crazy just 2 pairs i needed again

Back
Top Bottom