..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

nice stuff r3

hallow - one of these days im gonna make you an offer back for them 96 pats, and its gonna be hefty alot more than what you payed from me

how much should i expect to pay on the 1st pair of playstations...
just regular ole' hypey shiney expensivey playstations DS...?

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

i used to love patent leather, but i don't think i could wear anything in PL anymore
embarassed.gif

i think the 1world collection up there is a bit OD since imo, 90% of them aren't really nice. still, must have taken awhile to amass such a pile.

what are we doing on page 2? bump to page 1!
yeah some people arent a fan of all of them but some have nice originality to them and they're all pretty high quality forces

Nice stuff guys. Been m.i.a. for a while since I'm trying to get some other things done. I missed out on some blueprints and other greats cause of it.
mad.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Here's some pics I thought I'd share I took yesterday.
3639397564_5b4289d79d.jpg

3638593473_72923af210.jpg

Nice sheed highs, i like the white/blue ones and the I think there's a white/red one as well, simple colors are always nice

yeah im trying to complete the whole 1 world but the first 3 asia releases have been hard especially in a 12 or 13. ive seen the dice ks pop up here and therebut never in my size. the hajimes i saw pop up once or twice but they were something like a size 9. and the nitros i havent been able to really find muchinformation on and really seen anything about them around besides that they released. the clots ive been looking for in my size since they dropped and wasfinely able to procure them through an asia hook up. the clots, boobas, and quests are probably my favorite but im a sucker for red shoes. the uslus areextremely nice also because the leather feels like its been rubbed with baby lotion or something, its insanely smooth

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

thanks njtrueast and r3k4hsttub
smile.gif
the nubuck is reaaaaallllly buttery on them

bump from page 2
eek.gif
^^^Where ya been homey?

Since my man got in on this I guess I'll get in. How dare I call myself AF1King and not post at least one pic in this thread
tired.gif
LOL!

Enjoy!!! (Sorry for the ninjahood pics. I don't know how to resize...)

2005 and 2006 All Star Game AF1's. Both pair are size 12 and are NOT for sale...
20po49f.jpg

a2dkkx.jpg

2ee8rpu.jpg

1z162zb.jpg

napsize has DS PR1's, sz 10.5
been wanting a pair since they dropped. I hit a couple shops in Manhattan a short time after they dropped, they had sold out. I'm willing to pay a couplehundred for them, but not THAT much.

Originally Posted by dkballer22

05 allstar air force 1's are nice, the 06 ones, not so nice
LOL! I remember when we first saw pics of the '06's. Everybody was like "#*! are those???!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
" I only have them to compliment the '05's but the'05's need no help in being complimented...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

eek.gif
^^^Where ya been homey?

Since my man got in on this I guess I'll get in. How dare I call myself AF1King and not post at least one pic in this thread
tired.gif
LOL!

Enjoy!!! (Sorry for the ninjahood pics. I don't know how to resize...)

2005 and 2006 All Star Game AF1's. Both pair are size 12 and are NOT for sale...

what up man. i've been posting in here for months now lol, where you been?
laugh.gif

and yeah, you def. need to post more pics in this thread
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom