..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

How about a pair of Worn Once 2005 Denever All-Star Game Lows sz10.5

Just bought a pair and I think i paid a really good price seeing it was the first pair i ever saw for sale.

Originally Posted by gldcst

hey guys, please help me with these:
http://niketalk.com/topic/187927

I would have to say Fake. Nike Sb Lace Bags should be your first hint. And the other reasons people pointed them out. Those fakes are getting damn good though.SMH
Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

are the howard beach 1s still available? imma be in new york this weekend and if i could i might scoop em up

Jones Beach my man.

Originally Posted by Penofski

How about a pair of Worn Once 2005 Denever All-Star Game Lows sz10.5

Just bought a pair and I think i paid a really good price seeing it was the first pair i ever saw for sale.
Oh it was u? I saw them... You got a good price, I'd say 400 USED 550 DS, I cant be certain, cuz their so rare, You have to see what thierselling for before you can base your judgement

$400 used wow, i paid $275 for the pair, worn once
pimp.gif
will post pictures when i receive them but they are a hyperstrike aren't they ( any know how manypairs that means? I forgot all the levels quick, hyper, etc...)

Sup Team AF1, I got a question for y'all. Are the 2000-2001 embroidered swoosh releases considered as EU exclusives?

Examples:

sb2271

522b_1.JPG

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Originally Posted by gldcst

hey guys, what are fair prices for:

1. DS Mushrooms without OG Box
2. DS JD Stealth/Black-White with OG Box
3. DS Untaiwans without OG Box

thanks for your help
if all flawless and no yellowing...
shrooms 300-350
stealth 180-220
untaiwans 300-400

can we get some pics???

I'm not that big on AF1s.... all i know is that these came out in 07 and i beat the crap out of them and this is probably my favorite af1....

can someone give me some info other than it being a premium. im in need of a sz 10-11. pm me pls.

3677273916_9c621302c6.jpg

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

just copped these

i researched them and they look legit. no box tho
that was u? sigh im the one that made u pay that, u was bout to win for 5, your a sz 13?

lemme answer a few questions for you guys

untaiwans:
2636619888_b75a7d05b3.jpg

nothing to special about these,premium from 07.perferated leather/faux croc print...
it was a premium,not that hard to get. shieks got them when they released if that tells u anything...

3677273916_9c621302c6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom