..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

yo dolla, are the jones still available? im heading out there tomorrow to bayside, i think its kinda close right?

i would have to holla my dude who work over there and get back @ you

now i remember these.

i have the black version.. use those as my "dress shoes" sometimes..
laugh.gif

2005 quickstrike, i think $90 retail although some nyc shops charged up to $140 or $150.. the reptile frame is nice but the perf on the toe wrinkles up prettyfast.. soft material, but quality imo.

2m6313m.jpg

random af1s

green undftds are bgrades + .5 size too small
tired.gif
, lol.
black row are "blackouts" which made me fall in love with b/w af1s (which I already liked)
so I'm thinking of customizing those black/green af1s to become blackouts (with a green check) GOT THEM CHEAP!
and those are wmns af1s with fruity speckled sole (going to switch to black laces of course)
laugh.gif
GOT THEM CHEAP!

ykkzm.jpg

Originally Posted by size twelve

now i remember these.

i have the black version.. use those as my "dress shoes" sometimes..
laugh.gif

2005 quickstrike, i think $90 retail although some nyc shops charged up to $140 or $150.. the reptile frame is nice but the perf on the toe wrinkles up pretty fast.. soft material, but quality imo.
Please post a pic of your black ones

I'm so happy, I finally found a DS pair of taiwans in my size
happy.gif

Can anyone imagine the kinds of Forces that will come out of the Nike camp, if Rasheed Wallace signs with the Boston Celtics?

Dope.

364298973.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

red white blue > green white gold in terms of forces for sheed
I disagree... A pair Celtic Green Highs with a White Swoosh would be dope... (No Gold)

Kevin McHale had a pair... and there is a pic of McHale's Forces floating around here somewhere... Anyone?

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Can anyone imagine the kinds of Forces that will come out of the Nike camp, if Rasheed Wallace signs with the Boston Celtics?

i was thinking the exact same thing.

those atmos are so damn dope!

'01 Safety Orange AF1s to run some errands & shop around in SoHo

EDIT: Damn, who ended up with the 10.5 3M Snakes on eBay? I had it open then got distracted, turned it back to the page, and it had already ended.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

EDIT: Damn, who ended up with the 10.5 3M Snakes on eBay? I had it open then got distracted, turned it back to the page, and it had already ended.
smh.gif

I was watching them but left to go play some ball. It was good price, but I bought 8 pairs in 2 days so I gotta give it a break.
laugh.gif

^^^ I was watching too. One of the top 10 greatest CWs IMO. I wouldve copped but the wife is setting limits on me now. I need a new truck since I'm movingto..... ALASKA!!! The Air Force screwed me on this one !

Alaska is very nice, was up there a few years ago with the family, very beautiful place not to mention good place to raise future kids

Back
Top Bottom