mad.gif

What did they end for?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Man I just lost these
mad.gif

ouch. those are beyond dope. insane. start sending me links again kazi
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

i lost a pair of black/red canvas highs. bid $110. should have gone a little bit higher. damn it.

Kazi,
eek.gif
Color combo I was looking for and suede is a plus. Def have to be on jpcause if it was the bay I am searching totally wrong.

Rapido,
Thank god those are a 10 and not a 10.5-11 if so I would have been
mad.gif

600x440-2009051200155.jpg

Man I just lost these
mad.gif
eek.gif

I have been looking for these for about 3-4 years now. I also need the Carolina version.

Sorry you didn't get them.

Could someone tell me how I would go about buying something off of yahoo.jp auctions if I live in the States?

i guess that jp seller's name is appropriate in this case
frown.gif

dude consistently has amazing stuff.

Yeah kev I call them smurfs cuz of th blue and suede. They are definitly dope and yeah it was jp of course loony.

The shoes ended for about 105 US after the exchange rate. I haven't really been looking for stuff since I have been busy but since the summer is here Iguess I will start again.

suede is nice.

for some reason i'm feeling those purple/black toe joints dropping soon, although i haven't bought any lows since.. since.. since.. i don't evenremember.

kaz, let me know if the shoe i always ask about ever pops up.
laugh.gif

The shoes ended for about 105 US after the exchange rate.

aghhhh.....good price. i'm def back on the jp hunt again. gotta set max bid limits or imma chase my tail though. sometimes i really hate losing
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

The shoes ended for about 105 US after the exchange rate.

aghhhh.....good price. i'm def back on the jp hunt again. gotta set max bid limits or imma chase my tail though. sometimes i really hate losing
mad.gif
WOW! Good price. I saw a pair on one site they were used, they were 16,000 yen. Who ever got those got a nice steal.

Back
Top Bottom