..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Anyone ever bid on yahoo jp? I dont even know where to start lol

I said the same thing, but there is a way to slightly translate the pages. Even then I've been too leery of some of the payment demands to ever buy off ofthere. But the stuff you can find on there is amazing.

^^^

Bottom 2 are %%@!!%! fresh.

I know I've said this before, but does no one in here have the first HTM AF1's?

I always loved those. I got the "Un HTM" Brown Premiums they did (with the contrast stitch) but I REALLY wanted the black pair.

DK,
As always
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^Still looking for Krinks. God forbid I have to go to flightclub.
what size u wear?

My normal size is a 9-9.5, but my range is 8.5-10.
Too small...I got an 11 but need a 10.5...Afraid to sell the 11 because i might never find the 10.5....

I do not own any purple lows as pictured. I wish! It has been said that Tomahawk Chop died several years ago and that's why the site is no longerupdated. The site is a very interesting testament to Japanese fascination with Western culture; I encourage people to look through the other categoriesbesides sneakers. He has watches, western wear (I think) etc, all types of material goods.

My Air force one collection
wink.gif
... I beat up a few pairs
frown.gif
so i decided just to put these ones up. I need to step my AF1 game up afterlookin at some of these pages lol

nice rose's up there. I need those in a 12-13.

anyone know where I can find some Jewels in big sizes online? (other than praying they hit ebay.)

I came across these today on the web.
I never seen them before but I think they're dope.
pimp.gif

They're Women's releases from '06.

2w6w1t3.jpg

dzfj4.jpg

efjr89.jpg

man dk whenever you want to get rid of those brown leather lebrons get at me. Those are my lowkey grails

Some notables of my lil bro's collection.
His foot grew and most of his stuff doesn't fit him anymore. (He's around a 8-8.5 now and these are a 7-7.5 minus the LT's they're an 8.5)
btw, some of these are DS.

m7s3nc.jpg

98 suede's
w15u09.jpg

2yn2qv8.jpg

nbonc2.jpg

28jacs2.jpg

ruw7qq.jpg

2qio4e0.jpg

9fs091.jpg

:bonus: my crimsons and his green LBJ's
pimp.gif

104ri1s.jpg

zomg! the other pair of 98 suedes i want!! the tongues on those are a wee bit thicker as well, aren't they? nice, nice.

sucks to have growing feet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom