TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I can see why you would think they might be fake because of the shape an swoosh but they are real. It's just the angle of the pic. Nice pickup. I am still looking for DS or VNDS pair since my pair is beat.

I can see why you would think they might be fake because of the shape an swoosh but they are real. It's just the angle of the pic. Nice pickup. I am still looking for DS or VNDS pair since my pair is beat.

The angle is probably funny because I took it with a zoom lens from not too far away.

I've only seen about 2 pairs of fake atmos. Usually the colors are a giveaway, the blue is more saturated. Anyone have a pic of fakes?

Matt- I forgot to bid on those la2s, that was a pretty crisp pair too.

The angle is probably funny because I took it with a zoom lens from not too far away.

I've only seen about 2 pairs of fake atmos. Usually the colors are a giveaway, the blue is more saturated. Anyone have a pic of fakes?

Matt- I forgot to bid on those la2s, that was a pretty crisp pair too.

purpleeeeeee

45036ac64d44582ec1f3f814c56550592e089cd1.pjpg

Originally Posted by OGfiend

This is Robs pair..
laugh.gif
Jk.

Fake Atmos.
sick.gif
This pic was from previous Volume. No hate or disrespect to whoever owned this pair.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

This is Robs pair..
laugh.gif
Jk.

Fake Atmos.
sick.gif
This pic was from previous Volume. No hate or disrespect to whoever owned this pair.

^lookin like a 2011 GR retro

laugh.gif
you never know nadel, people like proto j often have DS beaters, figure that one out

^lookin like a 2011 GR retro

laugh.gif
you never know nadel, people like proto j often have DS beaters, figure that one out

Back
Top Bottom