TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I'll take a pic of my beater atmos later today...I'm willing to bet 10paypal dollars that you've never seen a more heavily used pair.
condition: worn several times for wdywt photos
laugh.gif

I'll take a pic of my beater atmos later today...I'm willing to bet 10paypal dollars that you've never seen a more heavily used pair.
condition: worn several times for wdywt photos
laugh.gif

Haha, all I remember is you told me you had a drunk kick flip contest in them atmos, smh 
roll.gif

Haha, all I remember is you told me you had a drunk kick flip contest in them atmos, smh 
roll.gif

I was recently offered a TS Teal Suede Hyper-strike which prompted me to come to this thread. Where are all the Promo/F&F Collectors at?
pimp.gif

Anything new?

PO

I was recently offered a TS Teal Suede Hyper-strike which prompted me to come to this thread. Where are all the Promo/F&F Collectors at?
pimp.gif

Anything new?

PO

nice linen's tyler, never really noticed that tumbled leather on the swoosh before
pimp.gif

guess you win the bet OG, looking like they've been through every flip trick in the book... minus the switch heel
laugh.gif

nice linen's tyler, never really noticed that tumbled leather on the swoosh before
pimp.gif

guess you win the bet OG, looking like they've been through every flip trick in the book... minus the switch heel
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom