happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice dusty old garbage u picked up trench

^ pics not working..?

thanks d00ds, and
roll.gif
@ the comments. gotta love that nasty old beat up trash!

^ pics not working..?

thanks d00ds, and
roll.gif
@ the comments. gotta love that nasty old beat up trash!

Dope Carotenes!
Anxiously awaiting kickoff "Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory" One of my favorite canvas joints...

Dope Carotenes!
Anxiously awaiting kickoff "Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory" One of my favorite canvas joints...

^^^^^^Yes !!!!! One of the pairs you had ran down to the ground an wish you didint....ah good times^^^^^^^Freshhhhh!

^^^^^^Yes !!!!! One of the pairs you had ran down to the ground an wish you didint....ah good times^^^^^^^Freshhhhh!

I'm late to the party!

Just saw the demise of the old thread (hilarious), wanted to pop in and say what's up to everyone. Haven't bought anything new in a while which is the reason I haven't been posting. Still here though, wearing my dusty #%% decrepit 1's...

I'm late to the party!

Just saw the demise of the old thread (hilarious), wanted to pop in and say what's up to everyone. Haven't bought anything new in a while which is the reason I haven't been posting. Still here though, wearing my dusty #%% decrepit 1's...

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I'm late to the party!

laugh.gif
, I went and looked back.  Every post on the last 3 pages had been deleted.  I thought I pushed it, but I put up my blocks and lost track of the drama that unfolded.  Since you're late to the party you gotta bring donuts, or pics of AF1s in this case.

I showed this pic a while back and we were discussing the colorways that were released in the past.  Since then, some of you,
mad.gif
, have come forward with a few of these Highs.  So let's take a look back and see if some of you observing ninjas can come up with some
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pics for us.  I would love to see more of these dusty pieces of trash.

379548353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom