TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

to mtchcjt37^^^^^^^^^^^That %@@! is so late it ain't funny. They had a screening of it at the Apollo last summer with a q&a after as part of the wbf here in NYC. Saw it, it was Kool . Something to have in the stash.^^^^^^^^^

to mtchcjt37^^^^^^^^^^^That %@@! is so late it ain't funny. They had a screening of it at the Apollo last summer with a q&a after as part of the wbf here in NYC. Saw it, it was Kool . Something to have in the stash.^^^^^^^^^

nimisiskrash- I know, thats what's bothering me, since they showed it so long ago. I'd just like to get the dvd and watch it.

nimisiskrash- I know, thats what's bothering me, since they showed it so long ago. I'd just like to get the dvd and watch it.

dsc0021large.jpg

dsc0203large.jpg

dsc0731large.jpg

img1069large.jpg

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

awwwsome stuff in here guys....BIG shout to my homie for these....keepin the orange thing going

80e16c120f0a5132bd25a3717e952d4120dd5268_r.jpg

These are, 'The Truth'...    Smh

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

awwwsome stuff in here guys....BIG shout to my homie for these....keepin the orange thing going

80e16c120f0a5132bd25a3717e952d4120dd5268_r.jpg

These are, 'The Truth'...    Smh

Wait wait wait.....are those orange lows the sze 13s that were posted in the last thread ?!

Shucks....

Wait wait wait.....are those orange lows the sze 13s that were posted in the last thread ?!

Shucks....

whats the going rate for stash lows? looking to get a backup pair if i can find them.

whats the going rate for stash lows? looking to get a backup pair if i can find them.

Back
Top Bottom