TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

newest pick up, gift from my girl for the holidays, sorry for the crappy pic though. camper af1

EDIT**

Stuntman Mike wrote:
2uzthfp.jpg

can I get some info on these???

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

^^^ Lebron samples. Super rare.

Besides Kevin having them I've never seen another pair

Samples?  Pretty sure I've seen a pic of Lebron actually wearing a pair.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

PEs/ Samples idk i know they weren't even hyperstrikes. I do know they didn't release.

Maybe Friends & Family?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

PEs/ Samples idk i know they weren't even hyperstrikes. I do know they didn't release.

Maybe Friends & Family?
glasses.gif

^^^ thanks for the info, never seen a pic/pair before. wish they would release something similar ,maybe even a few colorways

^^^ thanks for the info, never seen a pic/pair before. wish they would release something similar ,maybe even a few colorways

lebron james friends and family
i coulda bought that same pair didnt wanna pay for them tho
very nice kev

lebron james friends and family
i coulda bought that same pair didnt wanna pay for them tho
very nice kev

Just broke into the force game with some VNDS Un Cocoas for $75 shipped... Not bad for my first pair of forces...

Just broke into the force game with some VNDS Un Cocoas for $75 shipped... Not bad for my first pair of forces...

nice pick up jake!!! You have one of the better collections I've seen on niketalk, very eclectic

nice pick up jake!!! You have one of the better collections I've seen on niketalk, very eclectic

Originally Posted by aestrada

I appreciate that man... Which makes me think... I need to update that damn collection post STAT!

Originally Posted by aestrada

I appreciate that man... Which makes me think... I need to update that damn collection post STAT!

what size are you buying in af1s jake? hopefully you leave the size 13s alone haha and another nice pickup sir

Back
Top Bottom