TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Chunk,
Sweet baby Jesus! i just saw your fitted collection in your youtube link. Outrageous!

Hello Ian, I can be paid to find ds Courirs 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I did these at the Nike Studio ages ago and Clark Kent was clowning me the whole time. 
Still love them. 
Then he's an +%+hole...  Heh heh.  Because ain't $#it wrong with being given a chance to ID a colorway you're less likely to obtain...  I appreciate the opp to get it done...

I don't KNOW Clark like that but we'd talked before because I used to send him records. He was giving me this whole rant about "the hunt" and being able to find a DS pair if I tried.

I was like, "if you wanna get on the phone and find me a DS 9.5 right now, I'll do something else, otherwise, these are getting done". I actually had enough invites where I did a few other ID's, so being able to bust out a Courir was all good with me.

These are them.
48npna9.jpg
They beat now though.

I just did a few "Courir" AM 90's on Nike ID. I'll post them. In never occured to me that this colorway was basically inspired by soccer shoes. Samba's etc. Black upper, Gum sole.   
I like the gum on your pair better than what they offered on NIKE ID...  Seems almost clear... 

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I did these at the Nike Studio ages ago and Clark Kent was clowning me the whole time. 
Still love them. 
Then he's an +%+hole...  Heh heh.  Because ain't $#it wrong with being given a chance to ID a colorway you're less likely to obtain...  I appreciate the opp to get it done...

I don't KNOW Clark like that but we'd talked before because I used to send him records. He was giving me this whole rant about "the hunt" and being able to find a DS pair if I tried.

I was like, "if you wanna get on the phone and find me a DS 9.5 right now, I'll do something else, otherwise, these are getting done". I actually had enough invites where I did a few other ID's, so being able to bust out a Courir was all good with me.

These are them.
48npna9.jpg
They beat now though.

I just did a few "Courir" AM 90's on Nike ID. I'll post them. In never occured to me that this colorway was basically inspired by soccer shoes. Samba's etc. Black upper, Gum sole.   
I like the gum on your pair better than what they offered on NIKE ID...  Seems almost clear... 

Got an email saying I got my other two IDs in.

I didn't even get a confirmation # but it was a nice surprise. Hopefully they're still there once I get home lol.

Got an email saying I got my other two IDs in.

I didn't even get a confirmation # but it was a nice surprise. Hopefully they're still there once I get home lol.

I actually had low expectations on the not-mos and was sure the black/orange pair would be perfect.

but the orange was too bright. I was hoping for more of a team orange, but the black suede on these are better than the courier look-a-likes.

5783648947_c421d26cb2_b.jpg

5784205072_3f852bf075_b.jpg

5784205272_bf5e352c41_b.jpg

5784204968_233a6eb030_b.jpg

I actually had low expectations on the not-mos and was sure the black/orange pair would be perfect.

but the orange was too bright. I was hoping for more of a team orange, but the black suede on these are better than the courier look-a-likes.

5783648947_c421d26cb2_b.jpg

5784205072_3f852bf075_b.jpg

5784205272_bf5e352c41_b.jpg

5784204968_233a6eb030_b.jpg

^yeah i ended up loving them. I'm probably gunna send the black/orange pair back.

anyone know if could I go to the local niketown and return them?

^yeah i ended up loving them. I'm probably gunna send the black/orange pair back.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yes you can. Just make sure you have your order #.

I took my pair from the Feb. ID release back to a nike outlet and it was no problem, they just need the order #.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yes you can. Just make sure you have your order #.

I took my pair from the Feb. ID release back to a nike outlet and it was no problem, they just need the order #.

Both ID's look clean! Love how the orange pops. Wish it was a size 14 so you wouldn't have to return them hahaha

Both ID's look clean! Love how the orange pops. Wish it was a size 14 so you wouldn't have to return them hahaha

Back
Top Bottom