TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

sorry for the DP, DeNs, are those black/ oranges IDs? if so, why'd you cop em if you don't like em? Nice job on un-mos'.

sorry for the DP, DeNs, are those black/ oranges IDs? if so, why'd you cop em if you don't like em? Nice job on un-mos'.

Did one you guys cop these on eBay today? If so then for how much? Whats the "name" for that pair? below is for example only (they are stuntman's pair from page 1)
2csjghe.jpg

Did one you guys cop these on eBay today? If so then for how much? Whats the "name" for that pair? below is for example only (they are stuntman's pair from page 1)
2csjghe.jpg

someone's selling my shoes on ebay? i better check my shoe stash. how much did my ivory snakes sell for? hope they paid by "gift". 

someone's selling my shoes on ebay? i better check my shoe stash. how much did my ivory snakes sell for? hope they paid by "gift". 

The last time I saw em (yesterday), they were 100 with like 4 days left...STUNTMAN, they aren't YOUR pair, I was using your pair as an example since I dont know the nickname for em. Ivory snakes thanks

EDIT: thanks DeNs....damn that really sucks on the atmos, hmmm, at least the b/oranges may be able to go with that jersey, hope they fit haha. Did you order TTS?

The last time I saw em (yesterday), they were 100 with like 4 days left...STUNTMAN, they aren't YOUR pair, I was using your pair as an example since I dont know the nickname for em. Ivory snakes thanks

EDIT: thanks DeNs....damn that really sucks on the atmos, hmmm, at least the b/oranges may be able to go with that jersey, hope they fit haha. Did you order TTS?

^i might return them cuz I was looking for more of a SF Giants orange. This one seems kinda bright but it may go well with my 89 WS Jersey.

I'll just sleep on it.

And just laced up and tried on the atmos colorway and it fits big! SMH.

^i might return them cuz I was looking for more of a SF Giants orange. This one seems kinda bright but it may go well with my 89 WS Jersey.

I'll just sleep on it.

And just laced up and tried on the atmos colorway and it fits big! SMH.

Well just tried on all 3 pairs and they all ran big...FUUUUUUUUU

SMH @ Nike.

Guess I need a 12.5 or even a 12 but for 190 each I'm not doing it again.

Well just tried on all 3 pairs and they all ran big...FUUUUUUUUU

SMH @ Nike.

Guess I need a 12.5 or even a 12 but for 190 each I'm not doing it again.

Yup, true to size.

illphil, yea I think that's what I might do with one pair and wait it out. Kinda beasted on 3 pairs at one time.

Anyone else wear their IDs yet?

Yup, true to size.

illphil, yea I think that's what I might do with one pair and wait it out. Kinda beasted on 3 pairs at one time.

Anyone else wear their IDs yet?

They were from the February/March NikeID release. If anything they are True to Size but maybe a little big. By no means 1/2 Size Big though in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom