TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i like how they say "original, full-grain leather". i wonder if it's the same stuff as the last time they were on id for the public.

i like how they say "original, full-grain leather". i wonder if it's the same stuff as the last time they were on id for the public.

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

heres another pair.....
what size is that?

they are sz10...
mad.gif
 too big for my foot. 
pimp.gif
 incredibly nice pair man.

what is the quality of the leather on the id's?
does anyone have a suede pair they can take an actual pic of?

what is the quality of the leather on the id's?
does anyone have a suede pair they can take an actual pic of?

imma order a pair next week. hopefully they stay up long enough to make a couple pairs

imma order a pair next week. hopefully they stay up long enough to make a couple pairs

it makes my day knowing kevin can't wear a 10
laugh.gif

kicks4eva- those are so insanely nice, i would love to own one of those pairs one day
i hope the suede is nice on these id's, that would make my year

have a safe holiday everyone
pimp.gif

it makes my day knowing kevin can't wear a 10
laugh.gif

kicks4eva- those are so insanely nice, i would love to own one of those pairs one day
i hope the suede is nice on these id's, that would make my year

have a safe holiday everyone
pimp.gif

thanks for all the luv fam, i gotta give it up to tyler for those without him my search would have continued for who knows how long..lol....it was true destiny..lol..

thanks for all the luv fam, i gotta give it up to tyler for those without him my search would have continued for who knows how long..lol....it was true destiny..lol..

nice vintage heats, kicks5eva
pimp.gif

i couldn't pull trigger on any of the heats tyler was getting rid of
tired.gif

but i'm just glad those stayed on here
Does anyone else remember when tyler first posted those orange & blue, which he called burple, about a year ago and everyone went
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
?
and he kindly shared the link to seller and i was fortunate enough to get the following pair from that seller as well. Didn't have money for all the other 89s, early 90s heats he had, few other lows and highs including indian teal.

Didn't take the wrap off because same pair was posted on prev page.

1019qd.jpg

1021pf.jpg

nice vintage heats, kicks5eva
pimp.gif

i couldn't pull trigger on any of the heats tyler was getting rid of
tired.gif

but i'm just glad those stayed on here
Does anyone else remember when tyler first posted those orange & blue, which he called burple, about a year ago and everyone went
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
?
and he kindly shared the link to seller and i was fortunate enough to get the following pair from that seller as well. Didn't have money for all the other 89s, early 90s heats he had, few other lows and highs including indian teal.

Didn't take the wrap off because same pair was posted on prev page.

1019qd.jpg

1021pf.jpg

kicks4eva- beautiful 
pimp.gif
and i do remember when tyler posted those.

happy holidays team!
smile.gif

a gift from my parents...

very nice in person, great quality leather and super comfy. definitely want to pick up the black high's as well.

kicks4eva- beautiful 
pimp.gif
and i do remember when tyler posted those.

happy holidays team!
smile.gif

a gift from my parents...

very nice in person, great quality leather and super comfy. definitely want to pick up the black high's as well.

just ordered these teal suedes, hope i'll get them, don't  get a confirmation mail yet

suedes.jpg

just ordered these teal suedes, hope i'll get them, don't  get a confirmation mail yet

suedes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom