TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by gldcst

just ordered these teal suedes, hope i'll get them, don't  get a confirmation mail yet

suedes.jpg
These with a clear sole would have been
pimp.gif

I just got my confirmation that they have started my shoes, so I will post pics when I get them.

They need to have ID's all year around, well online anyway. Nike would be making a killing off of me if they did.

just ordered these teal suedes, hope i'll get them, don't  get a confirmation mail yet

suedes.jpg
These with a clear sole would have been
pimp.gif

I just got my confirmation that they have started my shoes, so I will post pics when I get them.

They need to have ID's all year around, well online anyway. Nike would be making a killing off of me if they did.

suedes.jpg
I ordered a very similar pair. I'll pot it once they come in.

suedes.jpg

Originally Posted by xilegacy

suedes.jpg
I designed the same pair but a high with a clear sole. Can't decide if I'm going to buy them or not.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

suedes.jpg
I designed the same pair but a high with a clear sole. Can't decide if I'm going to buy them or not.

Too much heat in this thread + No money + NIKE ID being back!
Why did I come back. Sigh back to studying

BTW any european heads have any information on the ID's over here? It's not on the UK Site.

Too much heat in this thread + No money + NIKE ID being back!
Why did I come back. Sigh back to studying

BTW any european heads have any information on the ID's over here? It's not on the UK Site.

want. can someone post the old pair of the month poster? lots of those gems are again possible

want. can someone post the old pair of the month poster? lots of those gems are again possible

iiljaybe3-nice post, atmos are my grails. shrooms are up there too, never was fond of the dunks on af1 sole but nice none the less

iiljaybe3-nice post, atmos are my grails. shrooms are up there too, never was fond of the dunks on af1 sole but nice none the less

^nice designs

I'm going to use "heritage mesh" on the toe boxes for longevity
edit:

a hi adaptation of the "blackouts" except no mesh on the Side panel

and grey on the sidewall to make them look a bit worn 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fwsqi9.jpg

[h1]Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium – Black/White[/h1]
POSTED BY JOE ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 6  

http://www.sneakerobsessi...ages/icon_comments.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 18px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Leave a Comment

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-black.jpg

Here’s a look at one of the first Air Force 1′s scheduled to release in 2011. Labeled as a premium model, this Air Force 1 Low employs a solid shade of Black throughout a mixed material upper featuring suede on the mid-panel, patent leather on the Swoosh and premium leather on the remaining panels. A white mid-sole sits below the upper contrasted by hits of Black on the AIR stamp and outsole. While the colorway is basic, the premium build is far from it.

Watch for a release sometime in January through select Nike accounts, such as Crooked Tongues.

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-black-2.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-premium-black-3.jpg

^nice designs

I'm going to use "heritage mesh" on the toe boxes for longevity
edit:

a hi adaptation of the "blackouts" except no mesh on the Side panel

and grey on the sidewall to make them look a bit worn 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fwsqi9.jpg

[h1]Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium – Black/White[/h1]
POSTED BY JOE ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 6  

http://www.sneakerobsessi...ages/icon_comments.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 18px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Leave a Comment

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-black.jpg

Here’s a look at one of the first Air Force 1′s scheduled to release in 2011. Labeled as a premium model, this Air Force 1 Low employs a solid shade of Black throughout a mixed material upper featuring suede on the mid-panel, patent leather on the Swoosh and premium leather on the remaining panels. A white mid-sole sits below the upper contrasted by hits of Black on the AIR stamp and outsole. While the colorway is basic, the premium build is far from it.

Watch for a release sometime in January through select Nike accounts, such as Crooked Tongues.

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-black-2.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-premium-black-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom