TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by buginout1993

are the af1s on nikeid for a limited time? or will they be on for awhile?

Limited to 350 pair supposedly.

Who else actually ordered a pair?

I did mine yesterday afternoon, and got the email confirmation right away.

I also got the confirmation this morning that my shoe was in the process of being made.

I just tried to grab another pair, and its a wrap......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by buginout1993

are the af1s on nikeid for a limited time? or will they be on for awhile?

Limited to 350 pair supposedly.

Who else actually ordered a pair?

I did mine yesterday afternoon, and got the email confirmation right away.

I also got the confirmation this morning that my shoe was in the process of being made.

I just tried to grab another pair, and its a wrap......
frown.gif

no more? wonder if you can still buy if it's in your locker like the air max glitch. welp, i'm glad my gf paid for my pair. might just have to eat the box tonight to thank her. my pair is simple. almost got an ice bottom but was afraid of the yellowing.

no more? wonder if you can still buy if it's in your locker like the air max glitch. welp, i'm glad my gf paid for my pair. might just have to eat the box tonight to thank her. my pair is simple. almost got an ice bottom but was afraid of the yellowing.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just made ordered one but had another in my locker that i wanted. Damn so these are done for sure?

I just made ordered one but had another in my locker that i wanted. Damn so these are done for sure?

I think the point is to direct people back to the id studios. (Even though I don't remember some of those options last time I went.
Or at least that's what the twitter implies.

I think the point is to direct people back to the id studios. (Even though I don't remember some of those options last time I went.
Or at least that's what the twitter implies.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ was going to ask you how you felt about this 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2wox2r9.jpg

lol. i hope someone made those. way cheaper than what i paid for mine. imma post my pair on monday. it looks real similar to that.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ was going to ask you how you felt about this 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2wox2r9.jpg

lol. i hope someone made those. way cheaper than what i paid for mine. imma post my pair on monday. it looks real similar to that.

"We’ve got your order and we’ll get started on it right away."
Does that mean that my order went through? I have the confirmation # and everything, but everyone's talking about their orders potentially being canceled. Hopefully I get mine in!

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom