TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

hollowpoints wrote:
^^fake. The shape of the toebox and the swoosh is off

Umm, if I'm not mistaken i believe that's a birthday cake. The guy even said so above his "AF1 Linen Cake" picture.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

2guard: the boro pack was only available at a truck in front of 21 mercer for one day and was sold out in a few hrs
i saw some pairs on ebay for like 220 BIN

thanks

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

2guard: the boro pack was only available at a truck in front of 21 mercer for one day and was sold out in a few hrs
i saw some pairs on ebay for like 220 BIN

thanks

Originally Posted by roboski

hollowpoints wrote:

Umm, if I'm not mistaken i believe that's a birthday cake. The guy even said so above his "AF1 Linen Cake" picture.
wink.gif

lmao! Yea thats my homie Scrams(tgm)born day cake from last year since that's one Of his fave af1. He has multiple stash of that shoe. them grey suede joints.... Fresh!

Originally Posted by roboski

hollowpoints wrote:

wink.gif

lmao! Yea thats my homie Scrams(tgm)born day cake from last year since that's one Of his fave af1. He has multiple stash of that shoe. them grey suede joints.... Fresh!

Both the Red & Grey joints are dope - more so the Grey ones though. I've got the Khaki pair that dropped earlier and they are super comfy with the nylon tongue.

Both the Red & Grey joints are dope - more so the Grey ones though. I've got the Khaki pair that dropped earlier and they are super comfy with the nylon tongue.

The ebay description says he brought them at a Nike Factory Store in 2000, so I'm guessing '99-'00.
EDIT: Here's actually a pic of the tag from the auction, looks like 2000...

The ebay description says he brought them at a Nike Factory Store in 2000, so I'm guessing '99-'00.
EDIT: Here's actually a pic of the tag from the auction, looks like 2000...

^ Oh man, that leather...so nice. Those released in 2000, but I don't recall the leather being that buttery on production pairs.

^ Oh man, that leather...so nice. Those released in 2000, but I don't recall the leather being that buttery on production pairs.

og fiend, totally right, the release had very smooth leather and with a slightly tumbled swoosh. those are just awesome lex

anyone have a lead on a decent pair of 2001 af1 low b white/white? been searching for a pair with no such luck. anything 2002 or earlier would be great as well

og fiend, totally right, the release had very smooth leather and with a slightly tumbled swoosh. those are just awesome lex

anyone have a lead on a decent pair of 2001 af1 low b white/white? been searching for a pair with no such luck. anything 2002 or earlier would be great as well

Back
Top Bottom