TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

What's going on team?

Question:

I know members have done it before...

What is the best way to get the chalky look out of your black midsoles? I haven't really started looking yet, but the first thing that comes to mind is Black Magic... but I think it would be a bad idea to put that on my shoes.

Any help is appreciated.

What's going on team?

Question:

I know members have done it before...

What is the best way to get the chalky look out of your black midsoles? I haven't really started looking yet, but the first thing that comes to mind is Black Magic... but I think it would be a bad idea to put that on my shoes.

Any help is appreciated.

silicone oil, works for pretty much everything except white soles. put a drop on a cloth and presto

silicone oil, works for pretty much everything except white soles. put a drop on a cloth and presto

Haven't picked up any AF1 in awhile.
2q1e838.jpg

nice pickups Xilegacy and KVN
pimp.gif

8tothe24 - I sprayed some silicone spray on to a old shoe shine brush (one that hasn't been stained) and wiped the midsole. The only problem is that the midsole gets a bit slippery.

nice pickups Xilegacy and KVN
pimp.gif

8tothe24 - I sprayed some silicone spray on to a old shoe shine brush (one that hasn't been stained) and wiped the midsole. The only problem is that the midsole gets a bit slippery.

^^^
Tape off the outsole and the lower-most portions of the midsole so that the silicone spray won't make the bottoms slippery.

^^^
Tape off the outsole and the lower-most portions of the midsole so that the silicone spray won't make the bottoms slippery.

Thanks for the tips guys... I'm gonna get a kit next week and put some work in. I am moving and have to move 100+ AF1s... ... ... not looking forward to it. I just want to get everything fresh and organized so I know everything is ready to go.

Thanks for the tips guys... I'm gonna get a kit next week and put some work in. I am moving and have to move 100+ AF1s... ... ... not looking forward to it. I just want to get everything fresh and organized so I know everything is ready to go.

Nice jade super jewels KVN!

First AF1 pick up in months and it was a complete surprise! Good looks to Sole Supremacy!
Sz 13 with OG Box:

Nice jade super jewels KVN!

First AF1 pick up in months and it was a complete surprise! Good looks to Sole Supremacy!
Sz 13 with OG Box:

Back
Top Bottom