TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by 2Guard

8tothe24 wrote:. I almost wanted those brazils... but seeing the quality, I am glad I skipped.

damn, i just copped a pair..without seeing them in person...o well..

No you'll be alright.  I am sure the leather is "on point" for today's premium standards.  I just wasn't expecting it to be so shinny... if I found them at retail, I would probably pick 'em up (to clarify, I was talking about at the 200 reseller price point.  retail... probably would pick em up).

Originally Posted by 2Guard

8tothe24 wrote:. I almost wanted those brazils... but seeing the quality, I am glad I skipped.

damn, i just copped a pair..without seeing them in person...o well..

No you'll be alright.  I am sure the leather is "on point" for today's premium standards.  I just wasn't expecting it to be so shinny... if I found them at retail, I would probably pick 'em up (to clarify, I was talking about at the 200 reseller price point.  retail... probably would pick em up).

Page 2? naaa chill out

nice Atmos, i really like the new Brazils too but i refuse to venture off my AF1 List

Page 2? naaa chill out

nice Atmos, i really like the new Brazils too but i refuse to venture off my AF1 List

I've never seen these before... absolutely amazing... now I must find a pair in size 11.0 along with the red and black pairs.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

I've never seen these before... absolutely amazing... now I must find a pair in size 11.0 along with the red and black pairs.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

8tothe24 - Those are pretty clean. Good luck on that venture!

omash1 - Nice pic/atmos! I will have those in my life again one day.

BJAYZ - Looks like you and I had the same idea...

*BONUS*

Spoiler [+]

8tothe24 - Those are pretty clean. Good luck on that venture!

omash1 - Nice pic/atmos! I will have those in my life again one day.

BJAYZ - Looks like you and I had the same idea...

*BONUS*

Spoiler [+]

nice tyler, those will probably look pretty damn clean with some denim. great shot of them too

those canvas look great too, i'm not a fan of canvas but the white sole sells me

nice tyler, those will probably look pretty damn clean with some denim. great shot of them too

those canvas look great too, i'm not a fan of canvas but the white sole sells me

too bad about that engraving. could have been a perfect shoe. 
much better than this piece of crap. keep in mind that these are worn once for a short period of time 
sick.gif

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

2llkihj.jpg

too bad about that engraving. could have been a perfect shoe. 
much better than this piece of crap. keep in mind that these are worn once for a short period of time 
sick.gif

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

2llkihj.jpg

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

i really hope that's not smooth leather on the toe box again
Nah, it's not. It's super soft, almost has that suede-@#* feel to it. I know it's just a white/white/gum AF1, but it's put together nicely. 

BJ-didn't think you were an uptown kind of guy.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

i really hope that's not smooth leather on the toe box again
Nah, it's not. It's super soft, almost has that suede-@#* feel to it. I know it's just a white/white/gum AF1, but it's put together nicely. 

BJ-didn't think you were an uptown kind of guy.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

02.jpg
beautiful.  I haven't seen those either.  I was gonna say, they look just like the black pair, but with a colored heel tab instead of all white
glasses.gif

bummer on the vac tech's Kev, but I can't say it's a surprise.

those Brazils would be great without that awful print on the leather.  nice pic though Ty, as always.  I like the accenting on the top lace holes. 

nice pic of the Atmos Omar, didn't know you were into AF1's also.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

02.jpg
beautiful.  I haven't seen those either.  I was gonna say, they look just like the black pair, but with a colored heel tab instead of all white
glasses.gif

bummer on the vac tech's Kev, but I can't say it's a surprise.

those Brazils would be great without that awful print on the leather.  nice pic though Ty, as always.  I like the accenting on the top lace holes. 

nice pic of the Atmos Omar, didn't know you were into AF1's also.

Nice denver...I think those red jewels were once mine, glad they went to someone who wears 'em.

Nice denver...I think those red jewels were once mine, glad they went to someone who wears 'em.

haha you know, I actually sold those red jewels to a guy who was all about wearing them.  I kept the black canvas and the '91 infrared (and I have worn both!).

Back
Top Bottom