TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

haha you know, I actually sold those red jewels to a guy who was all about wearing them.  I kept the black canvas and the '91 infrared (and I have worn both!).

enough about those infrareds 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Out of curiosity, how much did you get for them if you don't minding me asking? Its interesting how the same pair can just keep circulating.

Out of curiosity, how much did you get for them if you don't minding me asking? Its interesting how the same pair can just keep circulating.

^
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

missed out on the size 11.0s he had.  I asked him a question and he up and sold em before he ever responded.

^
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

missed out on the size 11.0s he had.  I asked him a question and he up and sold em before he ever responded.

Got mine from yjp in '08 actually. Tried to double up during from that guy, but no luck...the two auctions I bid on went over $200, the one I forgot to bid on went for like $120.

Got mine from yjp in '08 actually. Tried to double up during from that guy, but no luck...the two auctions I bid on went over $200, the one I forgot to bid on went for like $120.

Back
Top Bottom