TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I've said that from the beginning of him doing this to SBs. Some look pretty cool. But yea same material and colorway from the SB on air force canvas.
pimp.gif

^can you do the AF1 ID @ Mercer? or is it only the bespoke? might have to swing by when im in town later this week.

^can you do the AF1 ID @ Mercer? or is it only the bespoke? might have to swing by when im in town later this week.

Yup that's mine(the vid)^^^^^^^ that's 21mercer.when I went to pick up my id's that's what they showed me.that was last month.

Yup that's mine(the vid)^^^^^^^ that's 21mercer.when I went to pick up my id's that's what they showed me.that was last month.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

you can only do af1's at mercer that's it in the u.s., low's went down from $225 to $190 and hi's for 200 .no more $300 mx ,An still $825 for the bespoke. For the cats in NYC $$%% the net an swing by and get your joints done up. Bubba them matrix...... Smh fresh kid

you can only do af1's at mercer that's it in the u.s., low's went down from $225 to $190 and hi's for 200 .no more $300 mx ,An still $825 for the bespoke. For the cats in NYC $$%% the net an swing by and get your joints done up. Bubba them matrix...... Smh fresh kid

call ahead
also Niketown NY

told y'all, this was probably a way to get people back to the stores.

call ahead
also Niketown NY

told y'all, this was probably a way to get people back to the stores.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I agree, if the dunk was meant to have the af1 sole, it would've.

not even meant to because as weve seen there have been many hybrids that took two classic shoes and bastardized them into one. And just because an individual has the ability to do something unique, it doesnt mean that its original thought, or that it looks good just because its unique to that person. If i smeared my dogs crap all over some forces its unique. Doesnt mean its special or a good idea.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I agree, if the dunk was meant to have the af1 sole, it would've.

not even meant to because as weve seen there have been many hybrids that took two classic shoes and bastardized them into one. And just because an individual has the ability to do something unique, it doesnt mean that its original thought, or that it looks good just because its unique to that person. If i smeared my dogs crap all over some forces its unique. Doesnt mean its special or a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom