TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by s dubl

dont get over excited on the suede option on the IDs fellas.........

why???? If you don't mind me asking.IMO it's on the same level of sb's or premiums (witch is %+@#!# up cause the options on a premium/ supreme was the same as a gr) I like it way better than what's on the kicks now!

dont get over excited on the suede option on the IDs fellas.........

why???? If you don't mind me asking.IMO it's on the same level of sb's or premiums (witch is %+@#!# up cause the options on a premium/ supreme was the same as a gr) I like it way better than what's on the kicks now!

didnt check too much into it, but looked just like reg ol IDs.

Id compare the suede to the recent release black/red/white AM wests (pictured below)...not terrible at all, just not what it could/should be for the price.

air-max1_west-red1.jpg

Id compare the suede to the recent release black/red/white AM wests (pictured below)...not terrible at all, just not what it could/should be for the price.

air-max1_west-red1.jpg

ok I got you my g. Its the same as a few pair of bespokes that I was shown but I most def agree whit you on the price thing... I walk in to pick up two pair that cost $225 a pop an shown the "new" lower price option like three weeks later after I did mine up(I got mine back quick I must say) %[email protected]! Lol

ok I got you my g. Its the same as a few pair of bespokes that I was shown but I most def agree whit you on the price thing... I walk in to pick up two pair that cost $225 a pop an shown the "new" lower price option like three weeks later after I did mine up(I got mine back quick I must say) %[email protected]! Lol

Damn yall killin me with these forces, can't wait to see some of yall IDs though.

Damn yall killin me with these forces, can't wait to see some of yall IDs though.

hey fellas, i was wondering if i could get a quick price check..

size 13 Playstations worn at most 2x, all stars in tact with box and OG everything.

that would be greatly appreciated

hey fellas, i was wondering if i could get a quick price check..

size 13 Playstations worn at most 2x, all stars in tact with box and OG everything.

that would be greatly appreciated

How's the leather on those workboot lows? The quality doesn't look as nice as I thought they would be. And do they fit true to size or do you have to go 1/2 size lower like the Hi's?

Thanks!

How's the leather on those workboot lows? The quality doesn't look as nice as I thought they would be. And do they fit true to size or do you have to go 1/2 size lower like the Hi's?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom