TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

images

pretty much the facial expression i imagine. nice ivory's. nice size too.

I wonder how many people in the mall here where I'm at, actually know what real heat is? I see alot of retro J's walking around in there. But never any old 1s! So I gotta bring it back around here

I wonder how many people in the mall here where I'm at, actually know what real heat is? I see alot of retro J's walking around in there. But never any old 1s! So I gotta bring it back around here

I have a pair of white/navy canvas from 02 and a pair of white/gum from 03. Both worn a few times and theyre size 11

You guys think they are worth anything? Pics if needed

I have a pair of white/navy canvas from 02 and a pair of white/gum from 03. Both worn a few times and theyre size 11

You guys think they are worth anything? Pics if needed

might have 2 pick up some all suede/clear bottom id's...i dunno bout 2 bills though..how much were the last id's goin for??

might have 2 pick up some all suede/clear bottom id's...i dunno bout 2 bills though..how much were the last id's goin for??

cs post some pics. Could be interested in the white/gums depending on wear. Since I doubt I find some stricklands

Teeezy if you do some ids let me know. I'd like to see em. There's no place close to me to do a pair

cs post some pics. Could be interested in the white/gums depending on wear. Since I doubt I find some stricklands

Teeezy if you do some ids let me know. I'd like to see em. There's no place close to me to do a pair

Back
Top Bottom