TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

cs post some pics. Could be interested in the white/gums depending on wear. Since I doubt I find some stricklands

Teeezy if you do some ids let me know. I'd like to see em. There's no place close to me to do a pair

NT NYC had alot of pairs left when i scooped up mine on Sunday. If your in the NY area stop by but if not they do phone orders. Call them today!

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

cs post some pics. Could be interested in the white/gums depending on wear. Since I doubt I find some stricklands

Teeezy if you do some ids let me know. I'd like to see em. There's no place close to me to do a pair

NT NYC had alot of pairs left when i scooped up mine on Sunday. If your in the NY area stop by but if not they do phone orders. Call them today!

sick.gif
, I hate moving.  Pic of my new AF1 room, gonna get some racks when I am done unboxing.

399268997.jpg

824 one day I'll have that! Wow man. Excellent. I like the photos you took of them and put on the boxes lol

Roboski man I live in Louisiana. All I get to shop is footlocker finish line and sports stores.

824 one day I'll have that! Wow man. Excellent. I like the photos you took of them and put on the boxes lol

Roboski man I live in Louisiana. All I get to shop is footlocker finish line and sports stores.

I know it's a dub post. But at least it's pics

Picked these up a few days ago. Super nice material. Nicest newest released forces I think lately. Haven't seen the stricks yet

I know it's a dub post. But at least it's pics

Picked these up a few days ago. Super nice material. Nicest newest released forces I think lately. Haven't seen the stricks yet

The Strickland AF1's reminded me of all white 1's with accents.

The Women's all white 1's with the patent swoosh and ice sole I used to cop religiously.

And these White/Obsidian Lows. Which, thanks to my new tag reading skills, are from 03.

30njl3s.jpg

The Strickland AF1's reminded me of all white 1's with accents.

The Women's all white 1's with the patent swoosh and ice sole I used to cop religiously.

And these White/Obsidian Lows. Which, thanks to my new tag reading skills, are from 03.

30njl3s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom