TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by roboski

I got my Tracking info on the AF1 iD's i made on 11-1-11 already and should be in my possession this Monday. Anybody get there tracking info yet??
nerd.gif

still waitin on tracking
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

I got my Tracking info on the AF1 iD's i made on 11-1-11 already and should be in my possession this Monday. Anybody get there tracking info yet??
nerd.gif

still waitin on tracking
smokin.gif

Teeezy wrote:
roboski wrote:
nerd.gif

still waitin on tracking
smokin.gif

Yeah i was surprised on how fast i got the tracking number.

gldcst - 
eek.gif
u got some sick forces!! It most be beneficial to have a foot size that's not 12-13
tired.gif

Teeezy wrote:
roboski wrote:
nerd.gif

still waitin on tracking
smokin.gif

Yeah i was surprised on how fast i got the tracking number.

gldcst - 
eek.gif
u got some sick forces!! It most be beneficial to have a foot size that's not 12-13
tired.gif

im gonna start collecting dunks or something other than AF1s now.... thanks gldcst. LMAO jk, its good to see you wear them as well, props

i agree, those are horrible 

thanks for the compliments guys. first pair of highs, hope to add a few more soon

im gonna start collecting dunks or something other than AF1s now.... thanks gldcst. LMAO jk, its good to see you wear them as well, props

i agree, those are horrible 

thanks for the compliments guys. first pair of highs, hope to add a few more soon

Damn I always wanted the Black/Charcoal lookin' HTMs.

My wife almost got them for me one year but I told her not to drop the stacks on them.

I THOUGHT there were sampled of a similar colorway releasing with the "Un HTM" Baroque Premiums I posted a while ago.

But I never saw them.

Back
Top Bottom