TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Damn I always wanted the Black/Charcoal lookin' HTMs.

My wife almost got them for me one year but I told her not to drop the stacks on them.

I THOUGHT there were sampled of a similar colorway releasing with the "Un HTM" Baroque Premiums I posted a while ago.

But I never saw them.

I to remember a sample of the black un htm phil, I never really liked the leather of the brown pair tho

I to remember a sample of the black un htm phil, I never really liked the leather of the brown pair tho

Leather is definitely stiff. Nothing like the HTM.

But they are still very clean sneakers. Could slide into most clubs with them no problem back when that was more of an issue.

Leather is definitely stiff. Nothing like the HTM.

But they are still very clean sneakers. Could slide into most clubs with them no problem back when that was more of an issue.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I know we're not supposed to post live links, but it don't get more public than this....

Nice to see Complex still showing the AF1 love.

http://www.complex.com/sn...-force-1-ebay-auctions#1
indifferent.gif

I honestly don't understand how they didn't put up the samples I have up now, considering it has the best nickname for af1s on them

Those are 01 or 02?, I was watching those, deff a pair you dont see all the time n u got em at a good price too

Those are 01 or 02?, I was watching those, deff a pair you dont see all the time n u got em at a good price too

Haha yep. Dont see them often. I know where a size 9.5 is. But it's too small for me.

The tag says 01. The leather is so much nicer

O and I know who got them 93 purple highs to
wink.gif

Haha yep. Dont see them often. I know where a size 9.5 is. But it's too small for me.

The tag says 01. The leather is so much nicer

O and I know who got them 93 purple highs to
wink.gif

not a huge fan of contrast stitching on those cw's, definitely a fan of that shape and leather though
pimp.gif

not a huge fan of contrast stitching on those cw's, definitely a fan of that shape and leather though
pimp.gif

I love the contrast stitching. I've got 4 or 5 pair of mids done like this. I think it's a cool slight difference from the norm

I love the contrast stitching. I've got 4 or 5 pair of mids done like this. I think it's a cool slight difference from the norm

Back
Top Bottom