TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Those last ID's kind of remind me of the JD Baroque AF1's. I love that sneaker.

Finna dig those up and post 'em.

Those last ID's kind of remind me of the JD Baroque AF1's. I love that sneaker.

Finna dig those up and post 'em.

got my wannabe faux infras. leather is pretty good. max orange needs a little more pink. overall, good enough for now. 
wmi9zl.jpg

got my wannabe faux infras. leather is pretty good. max orange needs a little more pink. overall, good enough for now. 
wmi9zl.jpg

toooo clean, you guys are making my stash high's look like some sort of hyperstrike brown release

you ever think of seaglowing yours tcap? they come out looking amazing

toooo clean, you guys are making my stash high's look like some sort of hyperstrike brown release

you ever think of seaglowing yours tcap? they come out looking amazing

hmmmm..I may have to sea glow mine.

I do have half a bottle left over so, I think Ill let mine out tomorrow

They did get destroyed yesterday though due to some heavy jean bleeding on them..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

240x0t1.jpg

svt0nb.jpg

14wepp2.jpg

311q6ir.jpg

xofy2g.jpg

Since Im gonna be doing some seaglowin, I think these could use a session too...

23kosb5.jpg

hmmmm..I may have to sea glow mine.

I do have half a bottle left over so, I think Ill let mine out tomorrow

They did get destroyed yesterday though due to some heavy jean bleeding on them..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

240x0t1.jpg

svt0nb.jpg

14wepp2.jpg

311q6ir.jpg

xofy2g.jpg

Since Im gonna be doing some seaglowin, I think these could use a session too...

23kosb5.jpg

And while were on topic, does anyone have a good seaglow tutorial, because I only did it once to a pair of laneys and the netting crumbled on me. I dont want to do that again lol

And while were on topic, does anyone have a good seaglow tutorial, because I only did it once to a pair of laneys and the netting crumbled on me. I dont want to do that again lol

He's a preview from the rendering of a Bespoke pair I did. I'll post pics when they come in

He's a preview from the rendering of a Bespoke pair I did. I'll post pics when they come in

tommy- My Stash Highs looked identical after the first wear.. Damn jeans.
sick.gif

Matt- What's good man? Long time.

tommy- My Stash Highs looked identical after the first wear.. Damn jeans.
sick.gif

Matt- What's good man? Long time.

I hear that. I was so parranoid when I first got them (4-5 years ago) that I wore them with shorts the first time lol

Now Im over it. Its an occupational hazard

Back
Top Bottom