TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Wow at that leather on the grey pair. They listened! Hopefully it's feels good too.

My bad at 23, I meant 13 lol.

Dope Stuff Last Page

All the Stash AF1 High's definitely made me Regret Getting Rid of my old TKO Pair (Signed Box & Everything.. )
Only got them for $240 DS too.. But of course made a little bit of profit after holding on to them for a good year or so..

I just HATED the fact that there were denim stains present on the upper portions much like how T-Cap's were..
So got rid of them.. Wish I heard of Seaglowing back then, I definitely would've tried that..
But Great Job on them so far though, T-Cap !

alljayevryjay - Nice trip back memory lane with your pairs..
Can't believe you found those Purple Highs for $50+Free Shipping..

eek.gif
 WOW..

Can't wait to see more Jewel AF1 Colorways.

Hopefully they Retro the right colorways.
Please don't ruin this one Nike.
nerd.gif

Dope Stuff Last Page

All the Stash AF1 High's definitely made me Regret Getting Rid of my old TKO Pair (Signed Box & Everything.. )
Only got them for $240 DS too.. But of course made a little bit of profit after holding on to them for a good year or so..

I just HATED the fact that there were denim stains present on the upper portions much like how T-Cap's were..
So got rid of them.. Wish I heard of Seaglowing back then, I definitely would've tried that..
But Great Job on them so far though, T-Cap !

alljayevryjay - Nice trip back memory lane with your pairs..
Can't believe you found those Purple Highs for $50+Free Shipping..

eek.gif
 WOW..

Can't wait to see more Jewel AF1 Colorways.

Hopefully they Retro the right colorways.
Please don't ruin this one Nike.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

^haha just making sure man. Hey there's a bunch of nice 13 mids on the bay right now
and a REALLY nice sz 13 pair in the B/S forum right now. jussayintho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

^haha just making sure man. Hey there's a bunch of nice 13 mids on the bay right now
and a REALLY nice sz 13 pair in the B/S forum right now. jussayintho
laugh.gif

Matt- Yeah, you're right I haven't been seeing anything out or could be I'm not looking as hard but yeah, I sold a lot of my stuff and held on to some..

Matt- Yeah, you're right I haven't been seeing anything out or could be I'm not looking as hard but yeah, I sold a lot of my stuff and held on to some..

Those black/gum highs are '03s, right?

Weird pair. By touch, this is around the time leather quality took a nosedive, if I remember correctly. However, despite the leather feeling like plastic, it's kind of indestructible. I have a pair that I beat to death, yet somehow the plasticy leather shows almost no creases and pops back into shape no matter how badly you contort it.

Those black/gum highs are '03s, right?

Weird pair. By touch, this is around the time leather quality took a nosedive, if I remember correctly. However, despite the leather feeling like plastic, it's kind of indestructible. I have a pair that I beat to death, yet somehow the plasticy leather shows almost no creases and pops back into shape no matter how badly you contort it.

By the way, I'm a long time lurker. I have pretty eclectic tastes, but I think this is my favorite thread on NT. . I have some decent stuff, but nothing like a mink coat or anything, hope I'm welcome around here anyway though.

By the way, I'm a long time lurker. I have pretty eclectic tastes, but I think this is my favorite thread on NT. . I have some decent stuff, but nothing like a mink coat or anything, hope I'm welcome around here anyway though.

Back
Top Bottom