TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Presumably in honor of CP3

Seriously, if they swap Bynum and get Howard too, this would basically be beyond anything even the Yankees have done in a single offseason. All things considered though, the Hornets will make out pretty well talent-wise in this deal. Odom, Kevin Martin, and Scola - that's three All Stars to borderline All Stars for a dude who was going to take off at the end of the season regardless.

you didnt over pay for those samples Teezy, $350 is a good price, for a sheed you dont see very often some 1 worlds go for those prices, n they not nearly as rare

like TC said its deff a buyers market rite now

you didnt over pay for those samples Teezy, $350 is a good price, for a sheed you dont see very often some 1 worlds go for those prices, n they not nearly as rare

like TC said its deff a buyers market rite now

2002-2005 Highs and Sheeds.
4q0ydf.jpg

2rw251s.jpg

k3r8kz.jpg

Yeah, Bobbito highs. 2007 Release. Suede with a hard mesh mid-panel.

Came out at the same time as the wheat Bobbito highs. Presumably the theme was classic Timbo colors - these being inspired by the beef and broccoli field boots and the wheats by the classic construction joints.

BTW, anybody know of any resource similar to NT for old Timbs? I have a few old pairs in mind that I would love to see again but don't even know what they are called or anything, so I wouldn't even have an idea how to begin looking for them. 

Yeah, Bobbito highs. 2007 Release. Suede with a hard mesh mid-panel.

Came out at the same time as the wheat Bobbito highs. Presumably the theme was classic Timbo colors - these being inspired by the beef and broccoli field boots and the wheats by the classic construction joints.

BTW, anybody know of any resource similar to NT for old Timbs? I have a few old pairs in mind that I would love to see again but don't even know what they are called or anything, so I wouldn't even have an idea how to begin looking for them. 

really nice sheed/hi set you have there! i desperately need a 98-2002 white/white. mid, hi, low. been waiting for these to come up for way too long.

really nice sheed/hi set you have there! i desperately need a 98-2002 white/white. mid, hi, low. been waiting for these to come up for way too long.

Back
Top Bottom