TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

yeah they from the group of beaters

nice pickups gldcst i want some horse 2s so bad 10.5/11 anyone?

n nice pic teezy lol its a merry kushmas indeed

Happy holidays to everyone! For Dill, Kev, and BIP… Mr. Nadel listed all the Black CVS Highs that I'm aware of, I have them all but the Black/Green… Let me get those Mike!

What about other CVS Highs, anyone know of any colorways besides the following? Midnight Navy/Yellow Gold, Midnight Navy/Safety Orange, Navy/White, Safety Orange/White, Evergreen/White, White/Black, Night Blue/Silver, Deep Red/White, Royal/White… I'd appreciate any info, still on the hunt for a few!

Happy holidays to everyone! For Dill, Kev, and BIP… Mr. Nadel listed all the Black CVS Highs that I'm aware of, I have them all but the Black/Green… Let me get those Mike!

What about other CVS Highs, anyone know of any colorways besides the following? Midnight Navy/Yellow Gold, Midnight Navy/Safety Orange, Navy/White, Safety Orange/White, Evergreen/White, White/Black, Night Blue/Silver, Deep Red/White, Royal/White… I'd appreciate any info, still on the hunt for a few!

If shawnyboyyy doesn't have them, they must be slim-pickin's
laugh.gif

Hightop AF1's are one of my favorites. And the Black canvas set is something serious. If you do ever track down the Black/Green shawnyboyyy, would love to see the set all in one pic!

Thanks again for the info. Have a good one.

If shawnyboyyy doesn't have them, they must be slim-pickin's
laugh.gif

Hightop AF1's are one of my favorites. And the Black canvas set is something serious. If you do ever track down the Black/Green shawnyboyyy, would love to see the set all in one pic!

Thanks again for the info. Have a good one.

SIZE 9 heads PM i found a gem from 96, on a overseas site, would like to see some1 on the team get em
n corgishoe got some 1999 white gum mids sz 13, never seen them before they look great

2guard nice carbons and atmos

SIZE 9 heads PM i found a gem from 96, on a overseas site, would like to see some1 on the team get em
n corgishoe got some 1999 white gum mids sz 13, never seen them before they look great

2guard nice carbons and atmos

^
Yup. I did. Thanks, Mr. Co.

As I told you in the PM, they had been listed with a BIN for a while, but I didn't want to pay that price. Then the seller flipped it to an auction with the auction ending late in the evening on X-Mas. So, I wound up with a nice deal.

^
Yup. I did. Thanks, Mr. Co.

As I told you in the PM, they had been listed with a BIN for a while, but I didn't want to pay that price. Then the seller flipped it to an auction with the auction ending late in the evening on X-Mas. So, I wound up with a nice deal.

Originally Posted by shawnyboyyy

There's a Lakers color pair, right. This is the only photo I have, though I'm sure better photos exist.

Then, there's a grey and white high pair that I saw on one of those old, defunct AF1 blogs. Only pic I've seen of em

Originally Posted by shawnyboyyy

There's a Lakers color pair, right. This is the only photo I have, though I'm sure better photos exist.

Then, there's a grey and white high pair that I saw on one of those old, defunct AF1 blogs. Only pic I've seen of em

aaarggghhh you beat me by $1 on those CVS....but i already got a pair, so this would have been a backup pair, so no problem
wink.gif

have fun with them
pimp.gif

aaarggghhh you beat me by $1 on those CVS....but i already got a pair, so this would have been a backup pair, so no problem
wink.gif

have fun with them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom