TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i love that this thread is moving nowadays. keep it up guys. i've been too busy and broke to participate.

i love that this thread is moving nowadays. keep it up guys. i've been too busy and broke to participate.

recents... pair of '05 Patents

trying better quality pics, broke out the cam. now to work on a nice backdrop and lighting lol

recents... pair of '05 Patents

trying better quality pics, broke out the cam. now to work on a nice backdrop and lighting lol

nice US vs EU havent worn my pair in years, midsoles yellowed idk why when none of my other pairs have

but you been goin off CO you post pic ups all the time

nice US vs EU havent worn my pair in years, midsoles yellowed idk why when none of my other pairs have

but you been goin off CO you post pic ups all the time

haha, just trying to catch up man, gotta late start. thanks tho. im bout to slow down, but here lately i been catching some decent deals. theres one pair that i have to get, its a pair of 99s... DS and its SHOUTING my name

on that yellowing, you got some retr0brite? its crazy stuff man

also brings them back to ice

haha, just trying to catch up man, gotta late start. thanks tho. im bout to slow down, but here lately i been catching some decent deals. theres one pair that i have to get, its a pair of 99s... DS and its SHOUTING my name

on that yellowing, you got some retr0brite? its crazy stuff man

also brings them back to ice

anyone seen pics of the air force 1 light? just saw them on the other site.. thinner midsole, shape looks good at a quick glance then you realize how thin the midsole is.

anyone seen pics of the air force 1 light? just saw them on the other site.. thinner midsole, shape looks good at a quick glance then you realize how thin the midsole is.

nike-air-force-1-low-light-1.jpg

says this is a womens colerway.

Wow that retrobright really cleaned up that midsole, imma see if I can get someone to di a few pairs for me
N I liked those womans lows, colorway n blocking is dope but the thinner midsole ruins the shoe, why would you do that nike smfh

Wow that retrobright really cleaned up that midsole, imma see if I can get someone to di a few pairs for me
N I liked those womans lows, colorway n blocking is dope but the thinner midsole ruins the shoe, why would you do that nike smfh

theres some dudes sellin it pre bottled, but you can make it yourself, and you need sun light or the uv lamps if im not mistaken

windy day in NYC '02 Gums, these are about to get regular wear

Back
Top Bottom