TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

The obvious answer is to buy what you like best. But, it's almost 2012 and you're in the AF1 thread and not posting about where to find a bedazzled hat to match your Skittles colored foamposites, so I'm guessing you know that. So, I'm going to ignore my personal preference and try to give an objective answer. In my experience, the '02 canvases are easier to find than the Michigan jewels; there are even a few pairs on napsize. So if you plan to get both in the long term and are just wondering which will be harder to find in the future, I think I'd go for the jewels now.

The obvious answer is to buy what you like best. But, it's almost 2012 and you're in the AF1 thread and not posting about where to find a bedazzled hat to match your Skittles colored foamposites, so I'm guessing you know that. So, I'm going to ignore my personal preference and try to give an objective answer. In my experience, the '02 canvases are easier to find than the Michigan jewels; there are even a few pairs on napsize. So if you plan to get both in the long term and are just wondering which will be harder to find in the future, I think I'd go for the jewels now.

laugh.gif
true that... foams dont do it for me. the white ones look good, but just aint me. i figured the 98s were gonna be a good bit harder to find. thanks for the honest answer BIP

and what you know about my bedazzled hat???
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
i kid FAM

laugh.gif
true that... foams dont do it for me. the white ones look good, but just aint me. i figured the 98s were gonna be a good bit harder to find. thanks for the honest answer BIP

and what you know about my bedazzled hat???
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
i kid FAM

I usually go for lows but yeah the color blocking on those mids is nice.

Finally got something to add: been looking for a second pair for a WHILE. Not bad for $40 off eBay.

Imma post pics with my real cam to show the color difference the gum mid/sole turn from wears.

I usually go for lows but yeah the color blocking on those mids is nice.

Finally got something to add: been looking for a second pair for a WHILE. Not bad for $40 off eBay.

Imma post pics with my real cam to show the color difference the gum mid/sole turn from wears.

Jewels on the way. Thanks guys. I love lows, but mids and highs are just... well yall know

The bay has been having some nice stuff lately

Jewels on the way. Thanks guys. I love lows, but mids and highs are just... well yall know

The bay has been having some nice stuff lately

21 mercers twitter is asking 1 question a day, his was "whoever posts the oldest af1 collab" I think you had to be wearing them in the pic too

Back
Top Bottom