TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Word real nice stuff MF, I wish I could find those canyon golds n yellow highs in my size

Ha - my bad. Don't take it personally. I am just terrible when it comes to correspondence in general. I guess I will resolve to be better about that this year, too. I'll respond right now. Sorry again!

Ha - my bad. Don't take it personally. I am just terrible when it comes to correspondence in general. I guess I will resolve to be better about that this year, too. I'll respond right now. Sorry again!

MF, the red 90 lows you have are the pride of your collection

post pics when you can haven't seen them in a while

Actually, I can't seem to respond to pm's on my phone... Hanging by the pool in Boca Raton right now. I'll hit you back when I get back to my MacBook.

Actually, I can't seem to respond to pm's on my phone... Hanging by the pool in Boca Raton right now. I'll hit you back when I get back to my MacBook.

Word - what up Nadel? I'm i'm sunny Florida right now, but I'll snap some pics when I get back to st. Louis tomorrow or Monday. I believe they are 93s - but I forget the exact year. That was one of my better Ebay pickups, no doubt. Hope all is well.

Word - what up Nadel? I'm i'm sunny Florida right now, but I'll snap some pics when I get back to st. Louis tomorrow or Monday. I believe they are 93s - but I forget the exact year. That was one of my better Ebay pickups, no doubt. Hope all is well.

yeah wasn't sure of the year.. I love red so those shoes drive me crazy

I have the orange 1990 pair - thought maybe they were the same but 1993 makes sense now - I remember reading that

There is also a 1988 pair with a white nylon tongue and white liner - absolutely dope but i've only seen a beat pair

yeah wasn't sure of the year.. I love red so those shoes drive me crazy

I have the orange 1990 pair - thought maybe they were the same but 1993 makes sense now - I remember reading that

There is also a 1988 pair with a white nylon tongue and white liner - absolutely dope but i've only seen a beat pair

I can't respond to pms on my iPhone either. So I always have to wait till I get on my PC or laptop

MF those are nice. All of them

I can't respond to pms on my iPhone either. So I always have to wait till I get on my PC or laptop

MF those are nice. All of them

black/gold canvas are super sick - Can't find a 9-9.5 for the life of me in ds condition - just hooked shawn up with a crisp ds sz 10

The red jewels hurt too - my pair is worn one time and although they are sort of ds it's really not the same
tired.gif

Pickups are slow these days - but finally have a pair of DS 1992 purple highs in my possession

more DS vintage pictures please - they make me happy
happy.gif

black/gold canvas are super sick - Can't find a 9-9.5 for the life of me in ds condition - just hooked shawn up with a crisp ds sz 10

The red jewels hurt too - my pair is worn one time and although they are sort of ds it's really not the same
tired.gif

Pickups are slow these days - but finally have a pair of DS 1992 purple highs in my possession

more DS vintage pictures please - they make me happy
happy.gif

really dope stuff mfpearson, some of my favourites in there. missed out on lots this year with school :angry:

Sorry for the photo dump, felt like posting something in here

really dope stuff mfpearson, some of my favourites in there. missed out on lots this year with school :angry:

Sorry for the photo dump, felt like posting something in here

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

that's like when i'm in the gym and 6 awesome songs in a row shuffle through my earphones. awesome stuff man.
I think I know what you mean, but what is this gym you speak of? Do they have any good stouts on tap?

Back
Top Bottom